"Nah, I'm good. Oh, I'm thinking of sending him food truck during his fan-meeting but I'm not sure what should I send him," Jin Goo frowned. He wanted to give something back to Jung Kook since Jung Kook has sent him food truck before.

"Hot dogs and coffee. He really loves hot dogs," IU suggested.

"Oh, good idea. How can I forget that he loves hot dogs so much. Thanks Jang Man Wol-shi," Jin Goo thanked her. They continued chatting until one of the staff came to remind them about the shoot. IU stood up and approached the director, getting ready for her scene.

******************************************

"Ottokaji?" she said while walking back and forth. She observed her oversized t-shirt and hot pant that she currently wearing. "Is it too casual? Should I get changed?" she continued talking to herself while looking at her reflection on the mirror.

"Should I wear a simple dress? Aniya aniya. It's not like we're going outside. We're just chilling out at my apartment so, don't overdress yourself Ji Eun-ah," she scolded herself while throwing the said dress on the bed together with many other dress that she brought out earlier. By the way, why the hell did she brought out all these dresses? These days her styles changed a lot from something girlish and fancy to something more comfortable. She just wore this kind of dress when she was asked to, or when she has to attend some formal event.

"I think this will do," she changed into a soft pink oversized shirt and grey hot pant. Well, she looked exactly the same like before she got changed but she did not care. She quickly shoved her clothes back into the dresser and get ready. She put a simple make up on her flawless face to cover the tiredness and once in a while she peak at her phone, waiting for him to call.

Jung Kook said that they already arrived at the airport one hour ago and will go to her house as soon as he was ready

Jung Kook said that they already arrived at the airport one hour ago and will go to her house as soon as he was ready. They needed to attend a meeting as soon as they settled down regarding their next fan-meeting events.

***********************************

Jung Kook went straight to her couch and set all the food that he brought on the table in front of him. He looked around the house as this was the first time he came inside his girlfriend's house. When he told her that he wanted to visit her before going back to Busan, IU suggested to hang out at her house instead of driving to places like they used to do.

IU stole a glance towards her boyfriend. Is it because of the light? She knew that Jung Kook was handsome, everyone will agree with her, but he looked extra handsome tonight with his long wavy hair nearly covered his doe eyes. She wanted to run her fingers through that soft wavy hair, but manage to resist herself. She missed him, yes but she needed to control herself. No need to scare her boyfriend after not meeting for so long.