Author's note

Before you get started, there are a couple of things you should know just so you don't get confused during the book.

1) None of his is mine, everything you read belongs to the creators of the show, the only thing that belongs to me is the character Adara. Other then that its complete fan fiction.

2) I am following the plot for season one and following it in order. Although the plot is in order, some of the characters aren't exactly what they're suppose to be from the start.

3) Don't hate me because I changed Carl's age in the beginning, he's older but the plot is almost the same. And I decided to keep the rating P-G just for those younger readers who want to read a clean story, also because I suck at writing sexual scenes. There are only kissing, hugging, holding hands. Sorry but no swearing in this fan fic.

4) please comment, vote, and share with as many people as you can. When the voting requirements are met for each chapter, I will post the next. I already wrote the entire story before hand so it only takes me a couple of seconds to update the story.

5) If you have any suggestions or questions, you can follow my twitter account @fangirl_angel22

Thanks so much and enjoy the fanfiction!!!