Meeting Mikey

Watching the sunset from your apartment rooftops listening to music, you did this often since you had a clear view of everything. 

As soon as the sun set you laid on the ground and looked at the stars listening to some soft music feeling calm.

'this is what I needed after a stressful day in prison . . I mean school'

You giggle to your self and sit up looking over the rooftops when you notice shadows jumping over roof top to roof top.

'parkour?'

You shrug it off until you see them fighting with other shadows.

'ok not parkour . . .'

Getting closer you see them in the moon light they were green with weapons and they were fighting ninjas.

'what the hell kinda role play is this?'

You see one of them get kicked and coming your way fast.

"AH!".

You move out of the way and see a turtle with baby blue eyes and an orange mask.

"ugh that's ganna hurt".

"you ok?", you squat down next to him.

"yeah im o-", his eyes widened as he looked at you.

"hello? earth to turtle", you waved your hand in front of his face.

He jolted a bit getting up and moving a way from you.

"Your not running away . . that's a first". he said rubbing his head.

"why would I you look cool! oh I'm (Y/n) nice to meet ya".

"Mikey!", he said with a super cute smile.

He looked behind you and grabbed your arm.

"Look out!", he yelled holding you and jumping away from the ninja that was about to cut you down.

"w..wow"

He dropped you on your balcony and opened your window.

"its not safe out here stay in there ok", you nodded and went inside half way.

"Wait I will see you again right?!" you held his arm not letting go.

"totally will, see you next time dudette!". you let go and he jumped back on the roof.