"Who is detective Thrudeau to you? You look to know him really well." That's bastard! He is still spying my phone. I need to fix that!

"Do you know it's illegal to spy on a phone? Should I call the police? No, wait! I will just use the pack phone when I don't want you to listen. I'm sure you didn't even think to spy on it!" His face tells me I'm right. Stupid boy!

"What going on?" Asks John while Alpha Franck raised his hands in surrender before sitting down on the sofa next to Liam.

"Dad, did you know she spent 12 weeks in the hospital when she was 10. But not any hospital, it was in the hospital Sainte Grace in Baton Rouge more than a thousand miles away from here!"

"What? Why did I learn that now! Why you didn't call young girl?" John said looking at me with authority.

"Oh, I did call you Beta Granloup!" I said with a short laugh.

I remember that moment like it was yesterday. It's was a few hours after I woke up from my coma. I didn't even have time to explain to him what had happened because he spent his time reprimanding me but I called him father and not Beta John and someone might hear me. How naive I was to think he will be relieved to know I was fine when he didn't realize I was missing. " You didn't let me explain anything before you hang up. I was found 19 days after my kidnapping and I spent 24 days in a coma and nobody knows who I was because no one declared me missing. I was missing for 43 days and you even did realize it!"

"I... You are lying. You were in a special camp for children with trouble! Your teachers were always calling us to speak about your grades."

"Are you sure about that?" I ask him defiantly.

"In fact, dad, it's the opposite she was graduated at 10. And she has 3 degrees in law, medicine, and veterinary." Says Aiden. He did his job well... almost.

"I have 6 degrees, not 3. 2 in-laws - humans laws and supernatural laws, 2 in Medicine - human medicine and supernatural medicine, 1 in veterinary and 1 psychology. You almost did a good job trying to find about my past." I can't help to add. Thought my degree in psychology I did it in Barcelona and I doubt he found about that part of my life.

"How it even possible? You are what 24?" Asked John.

"25! I am pretty smart and I have a huge memory that is helping for studies. When I realized that you were signing the papers I was giving to you without even reading it, everything went easy. I was able to do everything I wanted. Studying what I wanted. Working at 14, change my legal guardian at 13. I told you one time that I wanted to be a doctor to help people and you and Tessa just laughed as if I would be able too. I studied laws because of you."

"I never wanted to be a lawyer so I don't follow your logic." Said John bit surprised by my outburst.

"Because she was looking for a way to not be your daughter anymore. And you succeeded as Mom and Dad are not anymore on your birth certificate." Said Aiden.

"What? Is that true?" Said John too shocked to say more.

"Yes, it's true. And it was so easy! I just had to write a letter to you and Tessa with the reasons why I couldn't be your daughter. You both signed it without reading it as always. That time when you didn't even know I was missing make me understand that you will never see me. The last straw was when you told Liam how sorry you were to bring shame on him because I was his mate. You have all rejected not because of what I am but because of what I am not. And It's cost me so much! You were so upset and obsessed by the fact that I didn't have a wolf that you never see me! I'm so much more than the girl without a wolf but that was never enough for you! All I could see when you were looking at me was deception and I didn't want to leave like that. I wanted to be proud of my name and my family and I am now."