Chapter • 32

[ Liam's POV ]

I look behind and I see my babygirl frowning. Ethan puts his hand on her little one and strokes it trying to calm her down.

"Baby, no need to get worked up." I say before parking the car. This time we are meeting different people.

Zack informed one of the people we will be meeting today. I thought maybe she would slip into little space faster if she had other little friends. I look at her picking her nails.

"Babygirl, stop picking your nails." I say to her. Ethan gently holds her hand. "Nervous love?" I say to her before getting out the car.

"No. I'm not nervous you shit head." She says to me rolling her eyes.

"Watch your mouth young lady, before I spank you." Ethan says sternly.

[ Jasmin's POV ]

Ethan unbuckles me. Liam comes to pick me out of the car seat. "No!" I say to him.

"What's wrong?" with a concerned face.

"I don't want to go in like this." I say to him leaning the opposite way from him. My legs tilted to the left.

"Baby, they are a little, just like you!"

I whimper, "I'm not!" I say.

"We won't leave you." He says. 

"You're safe with us babygirl. Come on." He continues, Liam takes his hand out wanting me to grab it, instead I get out without his assistance, but he still grabbed my hand.

The house is so.. beautiful. It's white and so modern. I see two people jumping and waving from the window.

Are they waving.. to me?

"Say hi to them love! They're waving to you!" Liam says laughing before holding my hand up so I could wave.

We walk to the front, and I see one man in a gray shirt with gray sweatpants.

"Welcome! It's been forever!" He says to all of them. Until he notices me as I look the other way.

He crouches down. "Well, hello little one! What's your name?" He smiles to me.

I look up at Liam. "Go on, tell him." He chuckles.

"Jasmin." I say quietly. "Jasmin! Like the princess Jasmine! Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. We are preparing lunch for the others. You're welcome in." He says before opening the door wider for us.

I see the two people from before dressed in baby-like outfits playing with alphabetical blocks, stuffed animals, and watching baby shows. Huh?

"Hello!" Liam says to them and they all turn around. I look behind me, then I go to Ethan shyly.

They come up to us, and one takes my hand.

"Hi Jasmin! Would you like to play with us?" One says smiling at me.

"No." I say to her before she frowns. "Oh okay, what about watch something?" She says.

"N-" "I'm sure she'd love to! Come on love." Ethan says taking me to one of the chairs, the others follow.

"You girls have fun coloring! We will be making lunch." Ethan says before closing the play pen.