Chapter • 31

[ Jasmin's POV ]

I wake up on the sofa, I open my eyes to see a childish show playing, and I smell bacon.

"Oh look who's up! Good morning baby." Liam comes walking towards me. I turn the other way covering the blanket over me. Leave me the fuck alone..

"Peek a boo!" He chuckles lifting up the blanket from my head. "Come on love, it's 8 am!" He says looking at his watch. "Bacon and eggs my beautiful babygirl. We have to get you all clean first!" He says rubbing my back.

I groan before putting the blanket over my head. "Darling, you'll have nap time don't worry." He sighs picking me up and going to the bathroom. I really don't fight because I'm not a morning person.. at all. I mean you can't blame me.

He sets me on the counter and hugs me as I just sit closing my eyes. "Someone must be really tired today, huh." He says rubbing my thigh.

"Here, brush your teeth." He says giving me my toothbrush with toothpaste already on it. I brush my teeth, and wash my face.

"Shower time my little babygirl." He says getting ready to strip me. My eyes open and my heart beats.

"Okay when you go out I will." I say to him. "Baby, it's not safe." He replies attempting to calm me down.

"No, but I- but before you let me shower and I didn't have any problems." I say tapping my fingers on the counter anxiously.

"Things could always go wrong. So cooperate with me, okay my love?" He says with a warm smile.

"No." I say pouting.

"This is not up for discussion. Now you're going to listen to me before I spank you after breakfast. Understood?" He says sternly.

I stare at him awkwardly scared for my life.
After a moment of silence, he comes to me and takes off my clothes as I try to kick and punch.

I whine and scream, and before I know it I'm naked. I shield myself with my arms. "Only your daddies can look at you. I understand how you feel right now, but it's alright. You're safe baby." He says turning on the water.

I'd run right now but what's the point? I mean I'm naked.

I step into the shower still covering everything.

"Baby. I need to make you all clean! Please remove your arms, okay?" He says holding a washcloth.

I pout as I see him gently removing my arms. I am so embarrassed I don't know what to do. All the sudden I feel him washing under there. My face is all red.

I push his arm away. "Done." I say to him.

"Alright, alright." He says turning off the water and covering me with this frog towel.

"You have another play date today! Are you excited?" He says laying me down on my bed before I get up again.

"No I don't want a play date. Not with that adult baby." I huff. "Baby, come on it'll be fun if you allow it to be." He says placing a white skirt and fuzzy socks on the bed, along with a pastel pink shirt, and a white bra.

"Stay here while I get your diaper." He says.

I quickly go to my drawer and take out one of my underwear from it and put it on. Before trying to put everything else on.

"Oh? Looks like someone is trying to dress themself! Cutie!" He laughs before placing the diaper on the bed along with the stuff that goes with it.

"I have underwear I don't need a diaper." I say to him covering my half naked body with my towel.

"Would you like me to call daddy Ethan here, you listen to me and nothing happens, or restraints?" He says lifting up and eyebrow.

"No." I say to him worried. "So lay back on the bed." He says to me waiting for me to obey. I gulp starting to tear up. He sighs before pulling out something inside this black bag. It's like little fuzzy handcuffs. Oh hell no.

"No, no no. No. You're not putting those shits on me please." I beg.

"Come here baby. You don't want to listen, you also said a no no word little one." He says to me before grabbing both my arms and cuffing them. I struggle before trying to kick him.

"Not a smart choice babygirl." He says before lifting up my legs and slipping the diaper under. Applying baby powder as I feel it touching my bare bum. A cold wipe approaches and I just scream. I stopped when Liam threatened to spank me.

I'm all dressed after 10 solid minutes of fighting. He clips a whitish pinkish pacifier on my shirt. "Come on now. Your food will get cold." He says. I cringe when I get up because of the diaper. "I don't want this." I say to him frustrated.

He laughs taking my hand and leading me to the high chair. "No." I say to him struggling. "Would you like to sit on daddies lap?" He says. "No. I want to sit there." I say pointing to the high stool. "That's a grown up chair. You can't sit there silly. High chair it is, okay?" He says before picking me up.

I don't get how they can pick me up without sweating once. As he puts me in the high chair he puts on some cartoon and places a warm bottle of milk. "Drink it while I heat up your food okay kitten?" He says.

I just look at it before pushing it off the tray. "Damn. Why did you do that? You're lucky it didn't spill little girl. Drink it now. You're going to drink the whole thing. It's apart of your breakfast." He says picking it up and opening it by removing the plastic clear cap. He hands it to me as I take it and stare at it.

He gave me my food and I ate it, I really need something to drink though. "Drink it now. Even a little and I'll give you some apple juice." Liam says petting my head.

Eventually giving up I drink half of it. He sat me in the playpen after. "Liam." I say quietly trying to catch his attention. Ethan was in his room, he showered me with disgusting kisses before.

"Daddy." I say to him. "Yes love? It's almost 2. Your play date is at 2." He says smiling. "I want my phone." I tell him.

"Sorry love, maybe next time?" He says.

I'm fucking pissed I throw one of the plushies out. I immediately regret, not because Liam put me in timeout, but because it was cute.

After that I didn't notice until it was late. I peed myself. He made me suck the pacifier as I whined. Ethan changed me this time but Liam held me down before giving me some spankings for being stubborn and putting a fight up.

"Where is Zack?" I ask Liam. "Daddy zacky is out with friends. He'll be back when you come back from your play date." He replies.

We head to the car and I struggled getting in the car seat. Ethan gave me his iPad to keep me entertained. I suck the pacifier without realizing.

Liam said he was calling someone for my play date, I think it was the other people from before, but this time I'm going in their house. "Now I want you to be on your best behavior. Be a very good girl for your daddies baby." Liam says before pulling up to this beautiful house.

I'm so nervous..