at least im with you

i woke up with billie on top of me, my hands tangled in her hair, her legs sprawled in between mine, both of us without pants. her hand was under my bra and rested gently against my boob while one of my hands was on her back and the other on her ass. i blinked fully awake, but didn't want to move. i was so comfortable and warm and soothed by how we were. i held her as close as i could. i moved my hand from her butt and checked my phone. it was 11 am and i knew billie would have to leave in a couple of hours to get on a plane to go to san fran. billie woke up and stared at me with crusty eyes. there were stains on her cheeks, lines, going down her neck. "morning," billie mumbled. her nose sounded stuffy and clogged.

had she been crying? "are you ok?" i asked and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "i just had a bad dream..." she sat up and grabbed a big t from off the ground then put it on. hmmm. "you sure, love?" i put one on, too, a white one with a blohsh in the middle. "i was also thinking last night after you fell asleep how i'm not gonna see you for very long." there we go. the truth. "you can't think stuff like that. it's bad. don't stress on it, enjoy these days while you can when we're together." she nodded. i crawled on top of her lap and looked down at me. "i love you, ok?" i said with puckered lips. "fine!" billie exclaimed as if i had defeated her in battle. "wait!" she paused before we kissed and set up her phone against the wall with her camera facing us. "huh?" i looked at it curiously. billie set the timer for 5 seconds. "strike a pose for the camera," billie laughed.

billie looked at the picture and smiled, "sick. i'm posting it right now."

10,568,209 likes billieeilish my property willowcelestee can i see the documents please?mybabybil OH MY GOD STOPPPPPPdenzelcurryph hot shit dude sza go at itmaggiembaird breakfast is ready!!

10,568,209 likes
billieeilish my property
willowcelestee can i see the documents please?
mybabybil OH MY GOD STOPPPPPP
denzelcurryph hot shit dude
sza go at it
maggiembaird breakfast is ready!!

later that afternoon, i had packed a small backpack for the night in san fran. we would be coming back tomorrow, anyway. i had packed a different change of clothes for the concert, pajamas, underwear and a bra, my toothbrush, a brush, all of the essentials. billie told me i didn't need makeup, so i didn't bring any. i got into the black van next to billie and she was on her phone, scrolling through instagram. i smiled at her, even though she wasn't doing anything entertaining. she was just so pretty. finneas came and sat next to me. i had felt a connection to him more than most people. probably because i was carrying his child. "how are you feeling?" finneas looked at me seriously.

billie look up from the screen to the two of us. "have you been sick, love?" she looked at me curiously. "i'm fine! i just got lightheaded this morning. i'm so excited for tonight, that's why." what a lie. such a big fucking lie. how about, i'm not ok, nothings ok with me. i'm pregnant with your brothers baby and i made a mistake and i just want to hold you and go back in time. ya right. as if i could ever break her heart like that. "aww, well tell me if you feel like that again," billie leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. i glanced sideways at finneas and saw a glint of jealously in his blue eyes. shit.

we were on the plane within an hour and a half. everyone took pictures of me and billie holding hands while walking through the airport and i hated every second of it. they now called my name and had signs for the both of us. i'm not famous! it's all billie. stop stop stop. they can't do this. i scratched my head uncomfortably as i saw girls from all directions watching us in our plane seats. billie could see how anxious i was. my palms were sweating in hers, i looked around frantically, i tapped my foot on the ground. "you need to chill babe. everything's ok! they can't do anything to us. just block them out and focus on me. ok?" billie leaned in and packed me on the lips. "ok, only because of that," i grinned and winked at her.

once we landed, i was looking through instagram and saw videos of us kissing on the plane and holding hands had blown up everywhere. ugh. i missed when everything was between us, yet i had asked for her to tell her parents and i was the one who didn't want it to be a secret.