1

A/n: so Ik this chapter is on and off of bakugous pov and 3rd person I do know but I'm to lazy to fix it. Now I have to sleep I have school in the morning. Goodnight
——
Bakugou's pov

I took a look at the lock. 'This is so stupid' I thought internally trolling my eyes. But I went through with it anyways. I put it on the bridges side and locked it. I soon walked away as I knew this would not work.

I put my hands in my jacket pockets and started to walk. It was freezing, every time I blew out of my mouth there would be frosty smoke coming out.

I was in deep thought and. Boom. I fell back. 'This b*tch pushed me' "I'm so sorry" he spoke in a soft smooth tone. He put his hand out for me but I just got up myself. I looked up as he had glasses on. 'Cute' I thought to myself.

He held a book in his hand as he looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked as my hand was bruised. I noticed he only wore a t-shirt and pants.

"Where is your jacket?" I asked. He noticed he wasn't wearing it either as if he forgot about it. "Oh, I gave it to a homeless man" 'selfless' I thought

"You look like a peppermint" I spoke regretting what I said.

"What"

"What?" A light shade of pink came over my cheeks. "Here" I say taking off my jacket. "No I can't take this" he spoke putting his hands up and pushing away the jacket.

"Yes you can, just grab it and put it on" I said pushing it back. "It's not that easy you'll freeze" he pushed it away again.

"I don't live far from here. It's five minutes. It won't hurt." I say smiling. He made a face. "Fine... but u have to give me your number so I can give it back" he spoke in a genuine tone.

  "I was just gonna give it to you" I had a rbf on. (Look it up) "I can't do that! Give me your number" he said slapping my shoulder.

   "Okay okay." I gave him my phone and he typed his number in. "Here" he gave me it back.

  I was ready to leave it was cold as sh*t "Well I have to go extra bye" he waved and I left for home. Can't wait for the abuse I'm about to get for leaving unnoticed.

  I still remember his glossed eyes. He looked broken. It looked as if I was looking in the mirror. He had one grey eye and one blue eye. He looked like a peppermint. I internally face palmed at what I said "You look like a peppermint" I think back.

  He had a smile, that I can't resist. He had glasses, cute black circle ones on his face. He looked taller than me but not by much. His slender body looked as if he hadn't eaten anything.

  I wonder if he is ok....

~time skip brought to you by todoroki yeeting endeavor off the roof.~

  I got home as I slowly opened the door. Making sure to shut it quietly. I looked around the door frame and saw my father watching tv with a beer as always.

  "Where do you think you've been?" My step mom Olivia asked me. (I almost put Karen but I need a fr story) "non of your business" I gave attitude and tried to go to my room. "What did I just see attitude? I am your moth-" I cut her off.

  "YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER! MY MOM IS DEAD THEN YOU WENT AHEAD AND GOT WITH MY FATHER TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO MY MOTHER!" I screamed.

   "What do you think your doing with that tone!" My father appeared out of thin air. "Don't talk to your mother like that" he pointed his finger at me. "She is not my mother" I said rolling my eyes. Stepping up my steps. "Go to your room!" Olivia screamed. "That's where I'm going!"

  I looked at my self in my mirror that lied in my room. Why do I have this life. Why me?" I ask. Then I hear my phone bing.

Todoroki:
Hey, I wanted to thank you for your jacket

Bakugou:
It's fine
I didn't get your name

Todoroki:
I'm todoroki, and u?

Bakugou:    
Bakugou
I have to go take a shower good night, I
hope the bed bugs bite.

Todoroki:   
Ok I'll try and good night Baku

I smiles at the name. Then I walking into the bathroom. Soon after I started the water and I got undressed. After I realized. 'The lock' I thought as I pulled down his boxers and stepping in.

  God I want him... I thought denying what just passed his mind. Then stinging brought to my red eye as soap hit it. I washed it out still thinking of the red and white boy named todoroki....

  He got out and put on his pajamas which consisted of baggy sweat pants and no shirt. As his abs shined in the dark when he turned his light off. He got in the covers wandering when he would see the half n' half b*stard.