Chapter 11

Ezra

I honestly hate leaving her not only because I fear EVAA might kill her but I actually kind of enjoying her company, unfortunately I have to get to work. I'm always a little excited to go to work- in a totally manly way. 

I got up off the couch quickly, a little too quickly which made me feel a bit dizzy but I didn't care about that at all... all that was running through my head was FINALLY!!!. Its not like I didn't enjoy the weekend and all that free time, I actually did...a lot.

 The memories from yesterday came flooding back-- she's honestly too cute, the way she thought she could scare me -- the thought made me giggle( in a totally manly way). i could hear her footsteps  as she came down the stairs, i just didnt think that wouldve been what she was up to... im anxious to know more, to see more...

As I got to the top of the stairs, I forcefully put the memories away to be able to concentrate. I walked to the room and as I opened the door I noticed he lump on the bed-- or should I say starfish-- I began to creep through the room silently so as to not wake her up.

When I got into the bathroom, I took off my clothes and tied my towel around the lower part of my waist. I put on the shower began brushing my teeth at the sink. I was just about to put away the toothbrush when I saw the bathroom door fly open then I heard a small voice...

" FREEDOM!!!" freedom? 

There she was standing by the door... I fought every nerve in my body that wanted the corky side of me to come out and say," Are you interested in a hot bath?" luckily I won. I just looked at her and she looked at me. the look on her face was quite hard to read... there was hint of disappointed at first which made me think, did she expect someone else?-- then her eyes scanned my body, like from head to toe and  they went twice over all the uncovered skin.

Her eyes were almost glowing and her... wait is that a pillow? why was she holding a pillow?, if she expected someone else then wtf was the pillow meant to do for her.

Tees POV

WOAH!!!...this is honestly the most beautiful sight I've  seen since Jesse took me in an aircraft when we were 17 and we flew to the barrier. I'm not going to explain how lickable his body was because I  do not believe that such things are characteristics of bad people. 

why cant I stop looking...why cant I stop mentally tracing every dent and every curve on this mans body. My eyes just keep feeding on the view-- what? I cant help it, it might be painful to admit but he's actually... Noo, I cant say it. don't think it, don't say it, don't think it, don't say it( the bye bye man).

 Oh my goodness I think I'm drooling, mentally anyway, because-- the snapping of fingers stopped the thoughts that were flowing in. I finally focused on the face above the hot body- why is he smiling, what's so funny

" Can you at least stare with your mouth closed?" I heard him say

oh shit I didn't know my mouth was open, I swear I didn't feel it...why does this keep happening to me

" I wasn't staring, I was ummm... looking for something I dropped earlier today" I said trying to save myself

"On my towel or on my body", he said with a smirk

I just rolled my eyes and walked out slamming the door behind me. I walked back to the bed  throwing myself and the pillow I was holding unto it...

_____________

Hey guys,

thanks for reading. Yes, updates will keep coming out like this for now but I'll soon go back to  school though. I hope you guys liked this chapter. please feel free to comment on the characters, the writing and all... you can also vote, recommend and all. I love all my readers so much. THANK YOU GUYS

IM OUT :)