chapter 8

I get up and look at the time, 12:00pm, already? I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up for the new day. I knew already that the killer had gone to work early again today so l didn't bother about closing the door. After my bath I put on my tights and a top and head downstairs where l see another note like the one of yesterday, saying

Breakfast is in the oven

Oven? l thought as l walked over to the oven and slowly opened it to see a cake pan. I wore the duck mittens l saw on the counter and brought out the pan, gently using my leg to close the door. I gazed at the cake that was still a little warm and inhaled the sweet aroma that was so tempting. I was already eating the cake in my mind...

I almost ate the pan too because the aroma lingered on it but due to the fact that my teeth did not sink into it like the cake itself I kind of realised... l decided not to do the dishes this time and just leave it to EVAA

"EVAA do the dishes" l said trying to sound as commanding as him

"Oh girl l know you did not just say that" was her response

"You know I'm so sick and tired of your BS. You are so rude" l really snapped right there.

"Girl say it to my face"

She really wanted a cat fight and I was so darn ready to give on to her.

"I will as soon as you locate it"

"I will locate your face with my hands"

"You don't have hands, you are not even a robot. You are a voice in the Ceiling or wherever the hell you are- You are like a f***ing mosquito making noise but you don't really exist"

"And you're a flee, a pest that just refuses to get out of my hair"

"Well you don't have any hair"

l screamed aiming at getting the last word but l guess I had another thing coming because that stupid robot voice just kept on argueing with me from subject to body parts and back to subject...5 hours- of 8 glasses of water and the left over apple pie from last night to refuel- later I told her to go screw herself and l went to bed or at least I tried to go to bed. I tried to open the bedroom door and she had locked me out that b**ch .So after repeated tries and a few more arguments I got her to open the door with reversed psycology and I felt really smart before I finally dozed off.

I guess he goes free this night...

___________________________________

Hi guys, I know this chapter is too short but I promise the next will be longer.

We've hot 200 reads thanks to all of you and thanks also to those who voted, and commented and also recommended. I really love you guys.

Sorry for the unstable updates It's just not really easy to type😁, but I will still update don't worry...

I'M OUT 😉😉