Chapter 10

Tee's POV 

I knew I had to do something really quick. his stupid smirk had evolved into a full blown man giggle... or whatever they call it.

" What?!... never farted before?" 

The moment was awkward and this particular awkward, as the universe would let it, was against yours truly.

" We are all humans..." it wasn't working as well as I hope 

" Well whatever I have to get to bed, its late"

I held my chin up as I walked up the stairs-swaying my hips because I knew he was looking, I could feel his gaze locked on my direction but I shrugged it off and only climbed up the stairs faster and more stylishly.

When I got up the stairs I wanted to use my phone a little to text Jesse, but I couldn't find and I didn't even have time to as immediately I lay down I was off...

I'm not a light sleeper, so I heard the footsteps, around the bed and toward the bathroom, then the light shutting sound of the bathroom door. so many thoughts ran through my head- maybe its actually a thief and he or she is here because of bad karma. Which reminds me, i left my blow drier downstairs but scratch that, they have probably killed that kidnapper which will bring my life long quest- that began not too long ago- to a fulfilled and beautiful end. maybe i can even join them, make them friends... maybe even family because they get me even more than my family do. honestly. I'm ready to steal from myself with them even...

a sound from inside the bathroom snapped me out of it and I realized I hadn't even done anything to solve the problem I was facing. deciding to be brave I took the closest item to me to use as a weapon... unfortunately it was a pillow- yes I know that was STUPID but I just had to use it- so I approached the bathroom door as tactically as I could. on reaching the door I kicked it in and screamed 

"FREEDOM!!!"

I don't know why I did that but there was no undoing it, it was already out there in the record so i embraced the error... 

honestly... what I saw when I barged in was unforgettable, it was... it was... it was... well I cant even begin to describe how disappointed and excited I was... I felt weird... there was a weird sensation that ran down my back and made me weak in the knees. All this cant even begin to describe the mixed feelings, the change in emotion and mental behaviour... there was no way i could have prepared myself for what i saw...

Hi guys,

I hope you haven't lost interest in this book. I'm so sorry about the slow updates, ive been dealing with alot. i hope to update faster now that everything is stable. i love you guys... please keep reading, share, comment ( good vibes only please), like and recommend. i'll see you in the next chapter

XOXO