Power Of The Energy Blades

Start from the beginning

Jason's White Energy Blade

We Ran Towards Them and Some of Them Broke Off From The Attack and Focus Their Attention On Us

We Ran Towards Them and Some of Them Broke Off From The Attack and Focus Their Attention On Us. They Fire At Us But Our Suits Can't Be Damaged. I Ran Towards Some and Started Cutting Them Down. I Blade Had The Power of Fire In It. So When I Was Cutting Through Those Stormtroopers Armor.

I Was Actually Burning Them Inside Them Armor. They Were Screaming From The Burns. Then Fall To The Ground Dead. So Basically I Burn Them Alive. Damn I'm Good. I said and Leia Spoke While Running Past Me. Nice One Ezra. But I Can Do Better.

She Ran Towards The Next Group and Jump Over Them. She Landed Right Behind Them and Cut Them In Their Backs. Right Through The Armor. Leia's Purple Energy Blade Contains Dark Matter On It. Not Harmless To Her or Any of Us. But Expect For Those Stormtroopers.

Who Died of The Stab and The Lack of Oxygen. Once That Stuff Enter Your Blood Stream. You're Petty Much Dead. Can Anyone Top? Leia ask. Yeah Me. Luke said and Towards His Opponents. He Raised His Blade In The Air and Some Blue Lightning Shot Out A Little. He Brought It Down and Started Running.

The Stormtroopers Started Firing At Him. But Luke Kelp Going. He Raise His Blade Again and Brought It Down. But Only More Fast and Lightning Shot Out of It. It Hit The Stormtroopers and All Screaming Pain.

Luke Didn't Waste Anytime and Started Cut Down The Stormtroopers While They Were Blind From The Attack. That's What I Call The Electric Shock Stab. Luke said. Fine But Watch Me. Leo said As He Charge Up His Blade. While He Was Doing That. Some Stormtroopers Were Running Towards Him.

Once Leo Was Done Charging His Blade. He Struck It Into The Ice. Making The Ice Around The Stormtroopers Fall Into The Ice and Dropping Their Weapons. Some Got Out of The Cold Water Before They Froze To Death. Unlike The Others. Who Won't So Lucky.

They Pick Their Weapons and Started Firing At Him. But That's When Leo Used His Super Speed and Blew Past The Stormtroopers and Appeared Behind. It May Look Like He Just When Past Them. But What Real Happened Was He Can Go Faster Then A Second.

He Stab Through The Troopers Armor and Even Stab One In The Face. He Cut The Rest Down and Stayed Behind Them. Once He Lower His Blade. The Troopers All Fell Down Dead. Now That's How You Get The Job Done. He said.

Then Last But Not Least. Jason. I'll Show You How To Get It Right. He Went After The Last Stormtroopers and Raised His Blade Towards The Sun. Then A Bright Light Appeared and Blined The Stormtroopers. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! MY EYES!!! I CAN'T SEE!!! THESE HELMETS ARE USELESS!!! Some of Them Yelled.

Now To Finish This. Jason said and Ran Over To Them. Jason Blade Can Use Sunlight To Blind His Opponents In Battle. Even If They Had On A Helmet. He Can Even Focus On Who He Wants The Light To Hit. Jason Lands In The Middle of Them and Starts Cutting.

He Stabs One Through The Chest and Another In The Face. He Does The Same To The Others and Their All Laying Down On The Ground Dead. Now That's How You Can Use The Power of The Sun. He said. Then Suddenly. A Lot of Stormtroopers Came Out of Nowhere. They Complete Surrounded Us.

FREEZE!!! DROP YOUR BLADES AND TAKE OFF YOUR SUITS. SO WE CAN EXECUTE YOU!!! The Commander said. I Think It's Time We Bust Out The Ultimate Move. Leia said. I Think You're Right Leia. Luke said. Let's Do Guys. We Stood In A Circle and Raise Our Blades In The Middle and Started Energizing Them.

WHAT EVEN YOU'RE DOING STOP OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU!!! The Commander said Again. NOW EVERYONE!!! I yelled and Let Go of Our Combined Energy. It Made A Big Energy Blast That Was Harmless To Us But Not The Stormtroopers.

 It Made A Big Energy Blast That Was Harmless To Us But Not The Stormtroopers

Once The Smoke Cleared. Nothing Was Left Except For The Crater. Looks Like It Work. Leo said. Yeah, Zoey Said These Would Make A Big Impact. But I Didn't Expect Impact. Leia said. Well As Long As The Empire Is Gone From This Arena. We Go Help Our Troops and Clan Wren. Luke said.

No Need. We Alright Took Care of Them. Someone said. We Turned Around and Saw Ursa, Her Son and Clan, and My Troops. And We Didn't Lose and One. Tristan said. That's Good To Hear. I said. And I See That You Took Care of The Empire As Well. Very Well. Yeah Thanks To These Blades.

What Kind of Blades Are Those? Tristan ask and Leia Spoke. Their Called The Cyber Energy Blades. They Were Made By Our Scientists Back At Base. And I Assume That You What Kind of Power They Hold. Yes. Can I One? You All Can One Once We Get Back To Base.

Well Then Let's Get Out of Here Before We Run Into More Trouble. Leo said. Don't Worry. I Already Called For Our Gunships To Pick Us Up. Look Here They Come. I said As They Landed and Everyone Got In Them.

10 Minutes Later.
We Arrive Back At Neon and To Our Base. The Gun Ships Landed and We All Walk Out. Their On The Landing Bay Was Devin and Sasha. I See That We Got New Allies. Sasha said. Yes. Ursa This Sasha and Devin. Two of My Top Warriors. I said. Nice To Meet You Both. She said. And Nice You. Devin said.

Where's The Others? Luke ask. Their Off Training The Newbie. Who I Don't Trust. If You Still Mad About That Race. You Got To Let That Go. Leo said. Never. I Never Lost That Race. Whatever. Leo said Laughing. So Ursa? Is You and Your Clan Up For The Training? Yes We Are. Anything To Get Back At The Rebellion. Then Let's Begin. I said and We All Walk In.