Chapter 20

I made a cloud of mist and threw a drachma in. The others stood behind me and soon enough we saw the Olympians all in their thrones.

"Hello, Perseus." my father said.

"Hello, father. We need to talk to you." I replied.

The gods surprisingly gave us their attention, "What is it?"

"Tartarus needs better security. Three hellhounds attacked Hogsmeade with three death eaters. We need to make sure no monsters can come here." Annabeth said.

Hades nodded, "We will all make sure no more monsters attack the wizarding world. I promise no more hellhounds will leave the underworld."

"How do we know you're not lying?" Draco called out.

"Because, little blond, we don't want our children dead. Plus, we don't want others dying because of greek beings in the wizarding world." Zeus said, "I promise no more greek beings will come. And I'm saying this sincerely."

I nodded and threw my hand in the mist cutting off the connection.

We all were in the Room of Requirement so we weren't going to get into any trouble. McGonagall made it so if you need to come you can. Even after curfew. If you need to get away from your dorm mates, you can spend the night here. If you need to get out of class because of stress, you can come and you won't get in trouble. She knows how traumatic the war was, so she gave us a place to forget about it all. 

"How dare he call me little blond," Draco mumbled under his breath.

"Relax Draco. You don't want to mess with the gods. Zeus can kill you in a second just by turning into his true form. Besides, compared to him you are little. He is huge!" I exclaimed with a laugh.

"Yeah...I guess it wouldn't be wise to attack a god," he replied.

We all talked for a while and just hung out until dinner. And at dinner, we talked. And after dinner, we went to our respected common rooms and talked and hung out. We do a lot of talking and hanging out.

-Hermione-

It's a few weeks later and I was walking down the hall to the library after lunch when I heard steps behind me. I do this every day and I never hear anyone else coming down this way so I turn around and see if anyone is following me but I don't see anyone.

I turn back around and continue to the library but I stay cautious. I hurry to the library and head into the restricted section and just read some of the old books that we weren't supposed to read but I did anyway. The ministry gave me a time-turner so why wouldn't I be allowed to be in here?

I was reading a book on Nicholas Flamel when I heard a book fall behind me. I turned around and looked for whoever it was but I still couldn't find anyone. 

As I went to turn around I saw someone in all black and soon enough I feel myself fall to the ground and lose consciousness.

***

I wake up and I find myself in the old dungeons of the school that haven't been completely destroyed or reused like the Slytherin common room. I look around to see if I can find anyone but I only see the back of someone.

Someone with red hair.

"Ronald?!" I exclaimed.

"Hello, 'Mione..." he responded quietly.

He turned around and I saw anger in his eyes. 

"Ron...Please...Why are you doing this?" I asked trying not to let tears fall.

"You're with bloody Malfoy, Hermione! That's why! He's the enemy! He's a bloody ferret who doesn't deserve you! He's probably been snogging dozens of girls behind your back!" he yells.

"He's not the enemy, Ronald! We were all friends during repairs. And after repairs! That only changed when you snapped during winter break because of Percy and the other demigods! And what do you mean he doesn't deserve me?! Do you think you deserve me?! If you do you are bloody wrong. And he wouldn't cheat on me. UNLIKE YOU WHO CHEATED ON ME WITH BROWN WHO YOU ARE STILL WITH!!!" I yelled back.

I try to figure out where my wand is but I can't feel it in my pocket, and I don't see it anywhere.

"You won't find your wand. I hid it where no one will find it." Ron said with a devilish smirk.

"Ronald...Please...Let me go!"

"No! I'm going to hurt you just like you hurt me!"

"What do you mean?!" I yelled, "I never hurt you!"

He snarled and dug something from a drawer. It was a silver dagger. He came towards me and held it tightly in his right hand.

"Ron! Please, Ron!" I yelled before he grasped my right arm and started to cut into it. 

I screamed louder than I ever thought I could. It hurt so much. I wanted to move just enough so I could end it all right then and there. But then I heard a crash and Ron fell to the ground.

"HERMIONE!" Draco yelled.

He ran towards me and untied me. Harry grabbed Ron by the collar and punched him across the face multiple times before Percy took him and did the exact same thing.

"Draco..." I whispered.

"It's ok, 'Mione. I'm here. We're all here..." he whispered as he held me close.

"He cut me..." I sobbed.

"HE WHAT?!" Ginny yelled.

I put out my arm and showed her the cuts. It spelled out mudblood. I never thought Ron would call me that word.

Percy had dropped Ron to the ground but Ginny pulled him up and pinned him against the wall.

"HOW DARE YOU RONALD! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HERMIONE?! YOU DATED! YOU WERE BEST FRIENDS! AND NOW YOU GO AND CUT HER?! JUST WAIT SOON YOU'LL BE IN AZKABAN!" she yelled before punching him one last, hard, time and let him drop to the floor. 

Kingsley apparated in with McGonagall and he picked Ronald up and apparated away with him.

"Ms. Granger, are you alright?!" McGonagall asked me.

"I need to relax. I'm mainly shaken up." I replied.

"Are you sure, 'Mione?" Draco asked.

"I'm sure," I said before standing up and walking out to my dorm room.