Chapter 9

It's the next morning and Thalia has just thrown a pillow at me.

"Get up Kelp Face! We need to get to Hogwarts!" she yelled before throwing another pillow at me.

I caught the pillow and threw it to the side. Not knowing it was going to hit Nico.

"Jackson..." Nico growled.

"Sorry, Nico!" I exclaimed before jumping out of bed and running out.

I could hear Thalia and Nico laugh but I just started to walk to the kitchen.

"Good morning," I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning," everyone replied at different times.

I could hear Nico and Thalia walking behind me so I just grabbed some food and sat down at the table. I started to eat and eventually, Molly started talking to us about what was going on for the day.

"Alright, everyone. We have to leave in one hour exactly so we will be on time for Hogwarts. McGonagall will assign us to different areas to repair. We will be there from nine to five-thirty. The school will provide us lunch. Once we are done for the day we will come home and I will cook dinner while you all wash up. After dinner, you may do anything you want." Molly said as she finished giving out food.

"Thanks, Molly," I said with a smile.

She nodded and went to clean up.

We all ate and talked for a while and then as we all finished we each headed to change and get ready. When I was done with my food I washed my plate and put it up to dry. I then headed to my room and I changed into some comfy clothes.

Once I was done getting ready I headed downstairs and sat in the living room. Overtime everyone had joined me in the living room and had sat down or were messing with each other.

"Is everyone ready?" Molly asked as she walked into the living room.

She all said yes and we all apparated to the school. 

We had apparated into the great hall and people were apparating in everywhere. I looked around and saw plenty of people who I knew and plenty I didn't. 

"I'm surprised Malfoy showed up." I heard Harry say.

I turned towards him and saw he had a strong glare towards the blond boy. 

"What did he do again?" I asked not completely knowing the full story.

"He bullied all three of us all of our years here. He was a death eater also. He also called me a Mudblood." Hermione said as she looked towards him.

Harry and Ron looked at her in shock. When I didn't know why I asked.

"Why are you looking at her like that?"

"Mudblood is an insult for muggle-borns. It means dirty blood. It's one of the worst things you can call someone who is muggle-born." Hermione replied.

"Oh..." I responded not knowing what else to say.

"It's fine, Percy. I've gotten used to it by now. I'm not effected by Malfoy or his insults anymore."

I nodded and looked around the great hall.

It wasn't completely repaired, but the ground was clean and there were tables for people to sit at. It was much better than the last time I had been there. 

I sat down at one of the tables with Thalia and Nico and we talked for a little while before McGonagall got everyone's attention.

"Welcome everyone! I am happy to see so many faces who have come to help repair our loved school. On the board, there is a list of names and where they will be repairing for today.  You will be working with these people the whole time of construction. Passwords for all dormitories have been set to Hogwarts.  Lunch will be served here from twelve to two. You are dismissed to come up and go start repairing." she said with a small smile.

Everyone got up and we all headed towards the board. It was a giant chalkboard that had a long list of names and places. I found my last name with Thalia's, Nico's, Harry's, Hermione's, and Draco's as well as a few more I didn't know...

"No..." Ron whispered. His first name was with all of ours since there were so many Weasley's. Ginny was also on our list.

"Malfoy, Zabini, Nott, Parkison, and Greengrass?! Does McGonagall want us to kill each other?!" Harry exclaimed.

Hermione groaned and smacked the two boys over the head, "Shut it you two. We're doing this for Hogwarts. Our second home. If we have to work with some Slytherins so what? Who knows maybe the war changed them?" she said. I heard a somewhat hopeful tone in her voice. But it was faint. I'm positive I'm the only one who noticed it.

The two boys groaned and they headed towards the Gryffindor common room which was where we were all assigned. We walked for a little while before finally getting to the Fat Lady portrait.

"Hogwarts," Hermione said.

The portrait flew open and when we walked in we saw five other people in the room just using "reparo" on everything.

I didn't know who anyone was except for Draco. I wasn't going to call him by his last name quite yet. I mean if he came to fix up Hogwarts he must have some decent intentions.

When they saw us all walk in they stopped and put their wands in their pockets.

"Nice to see you, Potter," Draco said with a genuine tone.

"Sure, Malfoy," Harry responded with an eye roll.

I groaned and walked in between them and faced the grey-eyed boy, "Hello. I'm Percy Jackson. I transferred here from a school in the United States."

 "Nice to meet you. Ilvermorny must be nice and peaceful compared to here," Draco said.

"We're actually from another school called Olympia," Thalia said as she walked up to him, "I'm Thalia Grace."

Draco shook her hand, "Nice to meet you."

Nico then came up and shook his hand as well, "Nico Di Angelo."

"Well since you know who all of us are, who are all of you?" I asked referring to the other four people behind Draco.

"Ah, of course," Draco said before waving the others over.

There were two boys and two girls.

The first boy who came up to me and stuck his hand out was tall and dark-skinned. He had black hair and brown eyes, "I'm Blaise Zabini."

I nodded and shook his hand. The other two shook his hand as well and one of the girls came up to me next.

She had light skin, brown hair and hazel eyes, "Pansy Parkinson."

"Nice to meet you," I said as I shook her hand.

As she shook the other two's hand the other boy came up from behind her.

He had tan skin, dark brown hair, and green eyes, "Theodore Nott. People call me Theo."

"Am I one of those people?" I asked.

"You could be."

I nodded and he shook the other two's hand.

The last girl came walking towards me and took a hold of my hand. She had tanned skin, brown hair, and brown eyes.

"Daphne Greengrass."

"Nice to meet you," I said as I shook her hand.

She nodded and went to shake the other two's hands.

"Well, that's everyone. Now how about we get to work?" I asked.