Chapter 8

It's one month after the defeat of Voldemort and the other two and I have been staying at the burrow ever since. We were finishing up breakfast when an owl flew in and dropped multiple letters.

We each grabbed the letter that was assigned to us and we opened them.

Dear Percy,

I am writing to inform you that construction on Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be starting tomorrow morning. I would like to invite you to come and help if you would like. 

That is all.

Minerva McGonagall, Headmistress.

"I know what we're going to be doing for the next two months," Harry said as he finished reading his letter.

We all agreed and left the kitchen to do what we wanted. I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch. I was just thinking about camp when someone sat down next to me.

"Hey, Harry," I said with a smirk.

"Hey, Perc. The Weasley's are planning on going out to swim and I just wanted to tell you that you are welcome to join them and me," he said with a small smile.

I smiled, "Let me go tell Thalia and Nico."

He nodded and got up from the couch. I got up from the couch and headed up to our room. I walked in and they were both just lying on their beds messing with their powers. Thalia had small lightning bolts dancing on her fingertips and Nico had bolts of darkness on his fingertips.

"Who wants to go swimming?" I asked with a smirk.

"Are you crazy?! We're the kids of Zeus and Hades. How do you expect us to be allowed in Poseidon's terrain?" Thalia asked with a dumbstruck look.

"Let me Iris Message my dad and tell him not to kill you!" I said with a smirk.

Nico groaned, "If you can promise us that he won't drown us then fine."

I smirked and formed a cloud of mist in front of me. I threw in a golden drachma and eventually I saw my father sitting on his throne.

I cleared my throat, "Hello father."

His head shot up and he saw the cloud of mist a few feet ahead of him, "Oh, hello Perseus."

My father stood up from his throne and he walked over to the mist, "How may I help you?"

"I would just like to ask you if you could not kill Thalia and Nico while we swim in the pond at the Weasley's house?" I asked.

He groaned, "Fine. I won't drown the demigods."

I grinned, "Thank you, father."

He nodded and I dragged my hand through the mist, cutting off the message.

"There you go," I said as I turned around towards the others, "He won't drown you two. Now can we go and swim?"

They had a slight grin on their faces and nodded. I smiled and I grabbed my swimsuit before heading out somewhere else to change.

After half an hour, everyone was outside and in their swimsuits.

Harry had a gold swimsuit.

Ron had a red swimsuit.

Ginny had a red bikini with white polka dots.

Hermione had a silver bikini with emerald green stripes.

Nico had a pitch-black swimsuit.

Thalia had a navy blue bikini.

And of course, I had a blue swimsuit.

"CANNONBALL!!!" Ron and Harry yelled before running off of the dock and into the pond.

They made a huge splash and it soaked Thalia, Nico, and I. And no, I'm not a complete idiot, I let myself get wet and I definitely did.

Thalia and Nico quickly looked towards me after we were splashed and once they saw I was soaked they breathed a quick sigh of relief and headed into the pond.

I jumped in the pond with a smirk. Once I came up for air I saw the girls in also and I smirked. I went under and swam across the pond towards the others. When I came up I had pulled Hermione onto my shoulders and had pulled her out of the water once I stood up.

"Percy!!!" Hermione yelled with a laugh.

"Yes?" I asked with a smile. I thought of Hermione as a sister. Just like Harry. I knew she and Ron had an unofficial thing going on and I wouldn't do anything to get in their way.

"Let me down!" she said with more laughing coming after it.

"But why?" I whined.

"Cause if you don't I think Ron is going to explode of jealousy." Ginny laughed.

I looked over at Ron and realized his face was redder than his hair.

"Woah, Ron I don't think I've ever seen you this red," Harry said with a shocked expression.

I looked up at Hermione and she had the same expression I had. We didn't realize he looked like that. We were just messing around. I went underwater and swam next to Thalia and Nico. When I came back up Ron was glaring right at me.

"Ron I didn't realize you were mad. I was just messing around with Hermione. Sorry," I said.

"You do know that Percy has a girlfriend, right?" Thalia asked.

Ron immediately turned pale.

"By the looks of his now pale face, I don't think he did. Which makes sense since I didn't either." Harry said.

"I guess with everything going on I never told you guys. So I have a girlfriend. Her name is Annabeth." I said with a small smile.

"You miss her don't you?" Hermione asked.

I smiled a little more and nodded, "You and she would get along I think Hermione. She has gotten me out of a lot of trouble just like you have for Harry. Plus she's the smartest person at our school."

"Sounds like she's a good person," Ginny said.

"When she's not mad, yeah. If you interrupt her while she's reading she will judo flip you, I know from experience." I said with a smirk.

They all went wide-eyed except for Thalia and Nico. They just laughed and talked to each other about whenever Annabeth attacked me.

"Bloody hell..." Ron whispered.

I laughed, "Exactly. Even though she attacks me a lot, I still love her. And I wouldn't get in between you and Hermione if I wasn't with her."

We all talked and swam for hours. We had occasional splash fights but we mostly just messed around. Molly had brought some food out at one point for lunch but we stayed out there for hours after that still. We only got out when Molly told us dinner was going to be ready in twenty minutes.

When she told us this we all jumped out of the pond and dried off. We then ran inside the burrow and changed into dry clothes before heading into the kitchen.