Update?

Hello all! Since I have finished this story I have gotten an incredible amount of support and amazing feedback and I just wanted to say thank you so very much!
Now I know that I've gotten a couple comments about a sequel of this story and if I did write one it would be a next generation sort of thing.
So I wanted some help.
I have made another Harry Potter 2 story fanfic, the first being the golden trio era and the second being the next generation. And I finished that with solid ideas and characters.
But I don't know what characters or plot lines to do for this one.
So I'm asking you all to comment your suggestions! I'm going to type the couples and I would appreciate it if you would comment children for those couples in the comment section beside that couple, if that makes sense.
So yeah here are the couples:

Percy and Annabeth

Will and Nico

Jason and Piper

Leo and Calypso

Frank and Hazel

Draco and Hermione

Harry and Ginny (will most likely keep cannon names)

Blaise and Pansy

Theo and Daphne

George and Angelina (need new names since Fred lived)

Percy and Audrey (will most likely keep cannon names)

Bill and Fleur (will most likely keep cannon names)

Ron and Lavender

Also, I will list the single characters and if you can think of a story line for them so that they have children (like adoption or something) you can also comment that

Fred Weasley

Charlie Weasley

Thalia

Also as one more way to say thank you for all of the support you can comment any OC's or story lines you'd like as well!

Cant wait to see everyone's suggestions! Keep a look out for more updates and if I get enough suggestions and can think of some good story lines, you all might just get a sequel to House Unity At It's Finest!

Peace ✌️