Imagine 25

Since my parents are gone this week, my brother and I decide to throw a party. My brothers best friend, Adym, buys us some alcohol and we set up.
*skip to end of party*
As the party ends, I pick up the trash off the floor and the last person walks out the door. I see a bottle of Hennessy on the table almost empty. I stumble over to it, and chug the last bit.
"Come on, let's get you in to bed," Adym says sweetly.
He walks up to me, and I hug him. His hands wrap around me.
"Mmm," I say into his chest.
I look up at him and kiss him softly. My hands move from his back to his belt, unbuckling it, and unbuttoning his pants. He pushes us back towards the wall and deepens the kiss. I grab his member and begin pumping.
"We-we can't do this," Adym said stopping me.
"Why," I question.
"Justin. He's my bestfriend, and you're his little sister," he said.
"So," I said.
"Bro code, plus, you're drunk," he replied.
"But I want you," I said seductively, " I need you," I wink.
"Your brother is upstairs," he whispers.
"But I need you now," I pout tracing his v-line.
He closes his eyes and bites his lip. He kisses me hard once more. His hands slide below my ass, picking me up. I wrap my legs around his torso, and he carries me to the couch. He sits down, and we continue to make out. I grind my body against his, and almost instantly feel him stiffen.
"Adym," I hear Justin calling from upstairs.
I quickly sit beside him, and act like we're talking about random shit. Justin walks downstairs and into the den.
"I gotta go pick up Lexi, wanna ride," he asks.
"Nah, I'm good," Adym said shaking his head.
"Ight, night little sis," he said looking at me, then walking out the door.
We wait until we hear his car pull off, and instantly I'm back on top. He begins to remove my dress, feeling my body all the way up. We break the kiss long enough to pull it over my head. I grind my body against him, slowly. He grabs my ass and squeezes every few seconds as we continue to kiss.
I break the kiss and rest my forehead on his and smile. His lips connect to my neck, and I laugh.
"Not here," I said getting up.
"Where you going," he asked.
"Come get me," I smirk backing up.
He smiles a little, and walks towards me. I turn around, and head up the stairs. Following closely behind me is Adym. As we walk into my room, I go into my bathroom.
"Be out in a sec" I wink.
He nods and gets on the bed. I sit on the toilet and clear my head for a second. I can't believe I'm about to do this, I think smiling. I've had the biggest crush on him, but I know my brother would kill me. I take off my bra and thong, and get up. I open the bathroom door, and peep out at a naked Adym. I smile at him as he looks at me. I walk towards the bed, and crawl up to him slowly. I smile as I reach his member. I lick his shaft, and up to the top. I suck the tip, and watch him intently. Soon enough, I shove him down my throat. I gag, and continue.
"Fuck," Adym groans.
I continue for a few minutes before climbing over him. I line him up with my entrance and kiss him deeply. I pull away, and slowly sit down.
"Sh-shit," I groan drawing my head back. I bounce up and down slowly, feeling him deep inside me. I place my hand on his chest and pick up a faster pace. Putting my hand in my mouth, I bring it down to rub my pussy. Soon, Adym flips us over, thrusting into me, each time hard than the last.
"Yes, Adym, fuck," I moan as my nails penetrate his back.
He watches me as he pleasures every inch of my body. He smiles at me, and wraps his hand around my throat.
"Call me daddy," he said.
I laugh, and his grip tightens, turning me on even more.
"I said call me daddy," he said.
"Daddy," I said seductively.
He thrusts in and out, faster and faster.
"Daddy.... daddy, oh fuck, yes daddy," I scream.
His thrusts begin to get sloppier, and I feel myself tighten around his member.
"Fuck, daddy, you're gonna make me cum," I moan loudly.
"Hold out for me," he replied.
After a few more minutes pass, we both cum. We clean up an lay back down in the bed.
"Shit, that was good," I compliment.
"Not so bad yourself," Adym replied.
He winks, and we cuddle up together. I hear the front door open and shut.
"Adym," my brother yells.
Adym doesn't answer. I hear him walking up the steps, and I panic.
"Y/N!," he yells.
I push Adym out of my bed, and make him hide in the closet. I run into the bathroom and close the door. I throw on my nightgown and hear a knock on my bathroom door. I open the door, and see my brother.
"Where's Adym and what are you doing," he asked.
"Adym went home, and I'm taking a piss, that okay with you," I ask.
"Yeaa," he replied and turned around.
He walked away and turned and looked at me.
"Isn't that Adyms shirt," he said.
"No," I lie.
"Looks like the one he was wearing tonight," he said.
"Maybe we have the same shirt," I said trying hard not to laugh.
"Y/N if you're fucking my best friend I swear to God I'll whoop his ass and then whoop yours," he growled.
"I'm not," I roll my eyes.
He walks out and closes my door. As I hear his door slam, Adym comes out of the closet.
"We can't be a thing," he said coming out of the closet.
"What if I wanna do that again," I question with a smirk.
"That can most definitely never happen again," he said.

Authors note: on time this week?? Wow who am I 😂😂😂