Imagine 10

As Adym and I are sitting on the couch watching a movie, a sex scene comes on. I feel his hand grip my thigh. He moves his hand up with every grip.
"Baby," stop I blush.
He smiles and moves his hand. After the movie, I turn the TV off, and head upstairs.
"I'm going to bed," I reply getting up.
I feel his eyes burning a hole through me as I walk away. Before I reach the stairs, I feel his arms around my waist. He turns me around, and smashes his lips onto mine. I kiss back, biting on his lips. I jump up, and wrap my legs around his torso. He holds onto my thighs as he carries me upstairs. He carefully laid me back on the bed. He plants soft kisses down my neck and to my collarbone. He massages both of my boobs, as he begins to leave a trail of hickeys. He pulls off my tank top, and begins to leave wet kisses in a trail down to my panty line. He removes my pineapple printed shorts, and stares down at my body. I put my hands over my stomach and turn away.
"Don't hide from me, gorgeous," I hear his precious voice say.
He prys my hands off my body, and turns my head to face him. He leans down, and pushes his perfectly plump lips onto mine. They move in sync as we begin to make out. I lightly suck on his tongue as he pulls away. I bite my lip as he scoots his body down further. I feel his warm breath on my heat as he slowly slides off my thong. Without hesitation, he begins to eat me out, swirling his tongue around my clit.
"S-sh-shit," I stutter.
His tongue dances around my clit, causing me to arch my back. I prop my leg on his shoulder, giving him more access. My toes begin to curl as he slips his tongue inside me.
"Adym," I moan loudly.
He began to suck on my clit. As I moan again, I feel him enter two fingers.
I gasp as I hold back a moan. I whimper softly, and quietly moan.
"Baby, I'm gonna cum," I whisper softly.
He pumps faster as he sucks on my clit, I cum around his fingers. He takes them out, and places them in his mouth, cleaning off my juices.
"You taste phenomenal," he smirks.
He leans down, and connects our lips again. I place my hand on his bulge, rubbing softly.
He bites my lip, and lets out a low groan. I flip us over, and take of his shirt. I pull down his jeans and Calvin's revealing his dick. I smirked and shoved his length into my mouth without hesitation. After a few minutes, he flips us back over, and roughly pushes himself into me.
"Fuck," I whisper as he pounds into me.
I pull him down to me, and we begin to make out again. I scratch down his back as he repeatedly hits my g spot. He pulls away, and begins sucking on my neck. I bite his shoulder, holding back a moan. He takes himself out, and flips me over on my stomach, face down, ass up. He slips himself in again, and pulls me back on his dick. He picks up his pace, repeatedly hitting my g spot. He slaps my ass, making me groan out in pleasure.
"Fuck, Daddy, I'm gonna cum," I manage to moan out.
"Cum with me, babygirl," he replied.
I hear him groan, and feel his warm liquid inside of me as I cum on his dick. I let out a low moan as he pulls out.
We collapse beside each other. After a few minutes, we clean up, then climb in bed. We get under the covers, and Adym pulls me closer to him.
"I love you," I whisper.
"What," he asked.
"I love you," I said louder.
"Y/N, speak up," he said kissing my bare shoulder.
"I love you," I said a little louder.
"Louder," Adym said.
"I love you," I yelled.
"I love you, too," he said laughing.
He put his arm around me, and I back myself closer to his bare chest wrapping his arm tighter around me. He interlocked our fingers, and we slowly drifted off to sleep.

Authors Note: Hey guys! Hope you guys are enjoying this book so far. Just a reminder, if you fuck with Adym's music, he dropped a song called Out In Malibu last night and it's a BOP. Check it out, out on all platforms!!