Imagine 9

"Hey guys, welcome back to Adym's channel, I know y'all expected Adym, but we finna prank him. He asked me go get him some Starbucks, so I'm gonna go get that, and then I'm gonna go to Target and get some viagra. That's right, the viagra prank," I said.
I headed to Starbucks and to Target, and headed back home. I quickly opened a capsule and poured it into Adym's drink. I stirred it in and put the bottle in my purse. Adym never goes into my purse, even when I tell him too, he just brings it to me. I get out of the car and head inside.
"Baby," I question.
No answer. I head into the bedroom and hear the shower running. I set up a camera on the bed side table, and hide it. I walk downstairs and put one in the studio and the living room, just in case. I walk back into the room, and Adym came out of the bathroom. I handed him his coffee and he took a sip.
"Thank you, babe," he said smiling.
"You're welcome," I said smiling back.
"I'm gonna go work on editing the last bit of this song, so I can post it," he said.
"Okay," I replied.
"Come listen to it," he asks.
"Of course," I replied.
We walked downstairs, and he sat in his chair. "It's called Hammy Downs," he said pulling me onto his lap, and playing the song.
"Baby, your voice sounds amazing," I exclaimed.
"Thank you," He said smiling.
After the song ended, I got up.
"I just gotta do some more editing on the music video, and I'll be back up, so like an hour, maybe less," he said.
"Okay," I replied.
I walked upstairs, and turned on the tv. I put on a movie called Brotherly Love, and laid back, relaxing.
*30 minuets later*
While I was watching the movie, Adym came back in the room.
"Hey, Baby," I smiled.
He flopped on the bed and smiled.
"I love the way you say baby," he said.
He leaned in for a kiss, and I kissed back. He started feeling me up.
"What are you doing," I asked laughing.
"What you mean, I ain't doing nothing," he replied.
He rolled over, and laid his head on my breasts. He creeped his hand up my stomach, and gripped my boob, squeezing.
"Adym, stop," I said with a slight laugh.
He continued, and I pulled away, trying to get up.
"Come back," he whined, pulling me back.
"What's wrong with you," I asked laughing.
"Nothing, just come cuddle with me," he said.
I turned to him, laying my head on his chest.
"Come here," he said pulling me on top of him.
"Adym, no," I said climbing off of him and laughing.
"Babygirl, come here," he whined pulling my arm.
I laid beside him, and he pulled me close to him. He left wet kisses on my chest, and up to my neck leaving hickeys.
"Baby, stop," I said.
"You still on the pill," he asked.
"Why," I asked
"Cause I wanna cum inside you," he states bluntly.
"We aren't gonna fuck," I laugh.
"Why," he whined.
"I'm not in the mood," I replied.
"Let me help you get in the mood," he smirked rolling over and laying between my legs. He kissed up my stomach, and to my neck.
"Adym," I said.
He kissed my lips, making the room silent.
"Stop," I said pushing him off.
"Why you acting like that," he asked.
"Why you acting like THAT," I replied.
"Like what," he exclaimed.
"Horny and shit," I say annoyed.
He rolled over on his back, and I got off the bed.
"Those jeans do look mighty fine on your ass," he said sitting on the edge of the bed and smirking at me.
"Thank you, Baby," I said smiling.
"Now, let me take them off of you," he said grabbing the back of my legs, and pulling me onto his lap.
I laughed, and kissed him.
"You're so beautiful," he said laying back.
He brought me down with him, connecting our lips. He gripped onto my ass, squeezing. We continued to make out, and I sat up.
"Baby, come back," he whined.
"What's up with you," I asked.
"I want you," He said.
"You got me," I replied.
"No, I want you," He said grabbing my ass.
I leaned down and kissed him. I felt his hard member, and sat up laughing.
"Why are you laughing," he asked giggling a little bit.
"You're hard," I laugh.
"Yeah, cause you're sexy," he laughed.
"Baby, you know I love you right," I said.
"Yeah," he said nervously.
"Can you do me a favor," I asked.
"Of course," he said.
I climbed off of him and sat on the bed.
"Look right over there," I said pointing towards the camera.
"What about it," he said.
"I put a viagra in your drink," I said.
"What the fuck," he said glaring at me.
"That's what you get for pranking me a while back," I said.
"Babe, I'm like so hard right now," he said.
"I know, I'm sorry," I said laughing.
I close out the video, and turn off all the cameras. I walked back into our room, and see Adym laying on the bed.
"How long does this last," he asked.
"I don't know," I replied standing next to the bed.
"Come here," he said pulling me onto the bed.
I laid down, and he leaned over to me and kissed me. He laid between my legs as we made out. He began to unbutton my pants. I bite his lips softly, and continue to kiss him. I feel him slip his hand into my panties, softly playing with my clit, making me wet. I moan into his mouth, and he pulls away, pulling his hand out.
"I need you," he groans.
He grabs my belt loops, and eases my pants down. He takes them off, and comes up to me, kissing me. He takes my shirt off, and then my bra. He climbs off the bed, stripping down. He comes back and kissed my neck, and moves down to my boobs, leaving a hickey on my right boob.
"I need to taste you," he said.
He trails hickeys down to my panty line. He moves down to my pussy, moving my panties aside. He brushes my clit with his tongue, and I let out a soft moan.
"Fuck," I mumble.
He then begins to feast. I become a moaning mess and feel him enter one finger, then another.
"Mmm fuck," I moan out.
He pulls his fingers out, sticking them in his mouth. He lines himself up, and slowly slips himself in. I moan out in pleasure as he leans down, and connects our lips. He starts of slow, and picks up his pace.
"Oh shit shit shit," I moan loudly.
"You're so tight, babygirl," he says breathlessly.
He rubs my clit gently with his thumb, and I moan louder. He continues for a few minuets.
"I'm gonna c-cum," I stutter.
He goes faster, and pulls out as I cum. He goes straight down and eats me out, cleaning up my mess. His tongue swirls around my tender clit making me moan out his name. He sucks on my clit lightly, and comes back up to me. I flip us over so that I'm on top. I sit on his dick, and moan out in pleasure. I lay back and continue to move up and down. Adym massages my clit with his thumb making me moan as I go faster. He pulls me up, and flips me over on my stomach, and slips himself in, pulling me back on his dick roughly.
"Fuck, Adym," I moan.
He continues rougher and faster.
"Yes yes yes, fuck, deeper Daddy," I groan.
He goes faster and deeper, hitting my g spot repeatedly. I feel myself tighten around his dick, and know that I'm close.
"Daddy, I'm gonna cum," I moan out.
"Me too," he said breathlessly.
After a few minutes I cum, and feel him shoot his load into me. I moan loudly, and he pulls out. We collapse on the bed beside each other, breathing heavily. He sits on the edge of the bed, and I stand up to go to the bathroom. He smiled and pulls me back to him. I face him, and smile as his hand moves up my body, and to the small of my back. He pulls my body closer, between his legs. He begins to kiss my stomach slowly moving upwards. He stands straight up, and smashes his lips on mine. He backs me to the wall where our kiss becomes heated. He grips my thigh with his hand, holding it up and against his body. I feel his member still hard against me, and instantly know we aren't done. He grabs my other leg, lifting me up, and gently sitting me on his dick.
"Shit," I moan softly.
I put my arms around his neck tightly as he begins to go in and out slowly.
"Mmm," I moan into his ear.
I feel his smirk against my skin.
"A-Adym," I stutter.
"Tell Daddy what you want," he said seductively.
"F-faster, please go faster," I moan.
"Your wish is my command," he said beginning to pick up speed.
"Fuck," I moan resting my back against the wall as he continues.
My eyes roll back, and I feel Adym's lips on mine. I moan loudly as he repeatedly hits my g spot.
"I'm gonna cum," I moan out.
"Not until I say so," Adym said.
Without disconnecting us, he moves us back to the bed. He carefully lays me back, positioning my legs over his shoulders as he goes all in.
"Adym," I scream out.
I scratch down his back repeatedly, leaving my mark.
"Adym, I need to cum," I moan out.
"You better not," he says sternly.
He caresses my clit with his thumb, applying a little pressure.
"Adym," I moan out.
"Hold on, just a few minutes," he said breathlessly.
I nod as he leans down connecting our lips. He goes faster, and I feel myself not being able to hold it any longer.
"Adym, I can't hold it any longer," I groan.
"Okay, go ahead," he said going faster.
I feel him cum inside me. I moan loudly as I fall apart around his dick. He pulls out and lays between my legs as we catch our breath.
His head rests on my stomach, and after a few minutes, I feel him planting soft kisses on my abdomen.
"That was great," he said resting his chin on my stomach, looking up at me.
I look at him and laugh.
"What," he asks.
"You were just being aggressive, and I liked it," I said biting my lip.
"Oh, did you really," He asked as he crawled up to me.
"Mmhmm," I replied as he kissed me softly.
I felt his hand run up my thigh, and a stinging sensation. I moan loudly.
"You like it when I'm rough," he asked surprised.
"It's sexy," I replied nodding.
"You're sexy," he replied winking.
I blushed and smiled.
He got up, and walked into the bathroom. I followed, and started a shower.