Imagine 16

I wake up hearing waves crash against the shore. I yawn and stretch rubbing my eyes. I look around to find Adym dead asleep in the bed. I smile and lightly kiss his nose. I get up, and jump in the shower. I get out and slip on a silky dress. I brush my hair and brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and to the big doors that lead out to the beach. I open one, and lean against the door frame. I feel the warm breeze against my skin. After a few minuets, I feel my hair being moved away from my neck, and small kisses being planted on my shoulder. My smile widens with each kiss, and as he reaches my neck I laugh. He pulls me back into his chest and rests his head on my shoulder. I turn around in his grip and hug him tightly. I pull away and smile at him. He leans in slowly and kisses me softly. He picks me up without disconnecting our lips, and lays me down on the bed. He moves down to my neck, kissing and sucking, leaving small hickies scattered. I smile as his hands move up my dress, and cup my breasts. He moves back to my lips as he pulls my dress off. I feel his shirtless body against mine as he kisses down to breast and begins to suck on my nipple.
"Shit," I moan softly.
I push him off of me, and climb on top of him. I smile, and kiss him as I grind my body against his. He grips onto my ass squeezing as we make out. I move down to his chest and kiss as I move down his happy trail, and trace his vline with my nails. I smirk as I pull down his joggers. I take them off and smirk at him. I lick up his length and watch him in agony.
"Don't fucking tease me," he growls.
I pick up his member and suck on the tip.
"Bailey I swear to God," he grunts.
I take his length into my mouth, and bob my head. I pump and suck at the same time.
"Shit," he groans.
After a few minutes, I stop.
"On your back," he instructs.
I do as he says and he crawls down past my waist. He pulls my thong off slowly and throws them in the floor. He kisses from my calf to my thigh.
"Shit," I groan.
He smiles slightly as he pushes my legs apart. I feel his breath against my heat. He hesitates, then begins to feast.
"Mmm Fuck," I groan as his tongue swirls around my clit.
He groans as he sucks on my clit. I feel the vibrations throughout my body making the sensation even better.
"Fuck, Adym," I groan gripping onto his hair.
He continues as unintentional moans escape from my mouth.
"Ugh Daddy I'm gonna cum," I groan.
He stops and smirks at me. Crawling up to me, he kisses me sloppily.
"You taste delicious," he smiles pulling away.
I pull him to me, kissing him passionately. My eyes roll back as he inserts himself.
"Uhh fuck," I groan as I lay my head back against the pillows.
He continues slowly, and I get used to his size.
"Faster," I moan.
Doing as I say, his speed gradually increases.
"Yes, fuck," I groan bringing my hand down to rub my pussy.
He pounds into me hard and harder.
"Shit, I'm gonna cum," I groan.
"Me too," he breaths.
We both cum, and Adym lays next to me panting. He kisses me softly, and we clean up, then lay back in bed cuddling together.

Authors Note: Adym's new EP Cognac Creations dropped last week, y'all should go listen to it, they're all BOPS!!