Imagine 5

Today is my 21st birthday! Adym threw me a surprise party. As it was winding down, the only people who were left were me, Adym, Sawyer, and Sawyer's girlfriend Linda.
We downed 6 shots of Hennessy each, and I was about out of it. Knowing Adym's light weight ass, he was totally out of it. We all sat around talking, when lollipop by Lil Wayne started to play.
"Omg, I fucking love this song," I said standing, and stumbling around.
I grabbed Adym's hand, and pulled him up. I started grinding in him, and turned around.
"Said he's so sweet, make you wanna lick the wrapper," I said, then dragged my tongue up the side of his neck, to his ear, softly nibbling on his earlobe.
I felt his arms around my body, and pulling me close. I backed up a little, and kissed him. His tongue brushed my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I denied. He squeezed my ass unexpectedly, making me gasp, taking his shot and slipping his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues roamed each other's mouth, then I lightly sucked on his tongue.
"Let's go to bed, baby," I said.
"Okay," he replied fastly.
"You guys can sleep in Sawyer's old room, if you'd like," he said.
"Okay," they said laughing.
"Baby, come on," I said pulling his arm.
I walked backward, letting Adym lead me to the room as we made out. We got into the room, and Adym shut the door. He pushed me onto the bed, and climbed on top of me as we continued to make out. He started slowly going down, kissing and sucking on my neck. He then got up. I looked up confused wanting more and I began to pout.
"I'll be back," he said.
What the hell does he have to do in the middle of this I began to whine to myself. He came back with Hennessy and...ice cream. I know he is real freaky, but I didn't know what kind of freaky things he has in store for me tonight. I was so drunk I didn't even ask what the ice cream was even for.
"Open your mouth," he demanded.
I did as he said, and he poured enough Hennessy to fill my mouth.
"Don't swallow," he said closing the bottle.
He came down to my face, and kissed me, sharing the Hennessy. We began to make out again. Tongue kissing, biting his lip, and going down his neck. He begins to take off my clothes. First my shirt as we are still kissing. Adym went up in my bra squeezing my right boob. He then trails to my pants unbuttoning them. He eases his hand in my pants. He started to play with my clit. Swirling his two fingers around my clit. I try so hard not to moan. He slides down and enters two fingers inside of me and I gasped. He went in and out really fast. Grazing my G spot. He takes his hand out of my pants and licks his fingers. We began making out again, but more passionate and deep. He takes off my bra and pants. He gets up and grabs the ice cream. I looked at him confused. Wanting more, I begin pouting at him.
"You'll never forget this night." He said smirking at me and lookin at me up and down as I lay there so exposed.
He takes off his clothes, exposing his dick. He gets back on top of me and trails a spoonful of ice cream down the center of my body, across my stomach, and into my navel where he puts a large dollop of ice cream . . . He kisses each of my breasts, then follows the line of ice cream down my body, leaving hickeys as he goes. And I try to stay still despite the combination of cold ice cream, and his warm touch, but my hips start to move involuntarily, as he begins to eat me out. I moan loud and pulls me upright so I am practically sitting on him. He nuzzles my neck, biting down, as I go up and down, He smiles against my neck, and his fingers curl around my jaw and throat. He flips us over, so that he is on top. He thrusts hard, and I let out a loud moan. He goes faster, and I moan louder.
"Fuck Adym, I'm gonna cum," I scream cuming undone around his dick.
Pulling out, he leaned down, and kissed me.
"Turn over on your knees," he demanded.
"Yes sir," I said doing as I was told with a smirk.
He slipped himself in, and thrusted hard and fast. He placed his hands on my thighs moving me faster. Adym smacked my ass, and I moaned.
"Baby, I'm gonna cum," I moaned out.
"Me too, babygirl," he said.
We came together, and Adym pulled out collapsing on the bed. I got up, and cleaned up. I put my thongs back on, and slipped on Adym's T-shirt, then climbed back into bed. Adym put his boxers on, and laid back on the bed.
"Happy Birthday, Babygirl," He said pulling me into his chest.
"Thank you, Baby, for everything," I said.
We cuddled together, and slowly fell asleep.
*The next morning*
I wake up cuddled next to Adym. As I begin to think about last night, I smile.
"What are you smiling for," Adym asked.
"Thinking about last night," I said.
"Round two," he asked.
I nod my head, and but my lip seductively. He pulls me on top of him, and kisses me. His hands squeeze lightly. His tongue brushed my bottom lip, asking for entrance; I accepted. Our lips moved in sync as the kiss got deeper. Still holding on to my butt, he flipped us over so that he was on top. He broke the kiss, and slid my panties down, taking them off slowly. Our eyes locked, and I bit my lip. My body ached for his touch. He came back up to me, and kissed me again. He took his index finger, starting at my breasts, and trailing It down towards my panty line, and to my clit. Looking in my eyes, he started rubbing my clit softly, playing with it.
"Adym," I moaned lightly as my eyes rolled back with the pleasure.
He inserted on finger, then another, pumping very fast.
"Shit, I'm gonna cum," I moan out loudly.
He goes faster, and I cum. He takes his fingers out, and places them in his mouth with a smirk. He comes up, and kisses me. Our tongues roam each other's mouth. He pulled away, and took off my shirt. Smiling down at me, he begins to leave hickeys on my boobs. He trails them down to my panty line, and looks up at me for permission. When I grant it, he begins to feast.
"Oh fuck," I moan loudly.
He switches from fast to slow making me moan louder. I latch onto his hair, lightly pulling as he continues to feast. I stretch my legs open wider. My legs began to shake, Adym stuck his fingers back in, pumping fast as he continues to eat me out. A few seconds later I cum, and he cleans me up. He comes up to my face  and smiles, then kisses me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and flipped us over. I scooted down to his v-line tracing it with my tongue. I pull his Calvin's down revealing his dick. I licked from bottom to top, and kitty licked the tip. Adym moaned softly. I looked at him and smiled
"Stop teasing, babygirl," he said.
I shoved his whole length in my mouth, deep throating. I bobbed my head up and down, swirling my tongue around his dick. As I pull him out, my saliva drips off his tip. I crawled up his chest, and planted a kiss on his soft lips. He flipped us back over, and smiled at me. He slowly entered, and I moaned. I raised my head to his ear.
"Fuck me, Papi," I whispered into his ear, then lightly bit his ear lobe.
He went fast, without hesitation.
"Fuck, Adym, faster," I moaned out loudly.
He did not disappoint. I moaned loudly as he continued. He switched from fast to slow.
"Let me ride you," I said smirking.
"Yes, Mami," He said with a smile.
I flipped us over, and rode him.
"Fuck, babygirl, you so tight," he moaned loudly.
"I'm gonna cum," I said.
"Me too," He replied.
We came together, and I laid down on Adym's chest. After a few minuets, I rolled off, and cuddled with him, intertwining our legs together.