Imagine 13

After a long day, and the perfect date night with Adym, we come home and change into something more comfortable. I laid in bed on my phone. Adym came out of the bathroom in nothing but his joggers. He laid beside me, and I rolled over, laying my head on his chest. I reach my leg up so that it's laying on top of his. He begins to rub my back, and I start to relax. I get back on my phone, and scroll through Instagram.
"I love the way those shorts hug your ass, and show some cheek at he same time," Adym said softly.
I smiled and continued to look at Instagram. He grabs my leg, behind my knee, pulling it up further.
"Don't ignore me," he said, pulling my leg around to the other side of his body, so that I'm straddling him. I sit up, and he smiles at me. He begins to play with my boobs. I begin to drag my nails along his body, and down to his v-line. I leave soft kisses on his body as I do so. I sit up, and begin grinding on him. I feel his member grow beneath me. I continue to look into his eyes as he lightly bites his lip. He grins and grips my waist.
"What do you wanna do," he asked as I stopped grinding.
"I want you to fuck me," I smile.
His eyes widened, and his smirk stretched into a full smile as he flipped me over on my back. He kisses me as his hands glide up my body, and under my shirt. He slips it off, and kisses me again, roughly. He begins at my neck, leaving wet kisses down to my breasts. He gently sucks on my nipple as he fondles
my other breast in his hand. He moves down further, continuing his trail of kisses. He gets down to my waist line, and sucks on my skin, leaving a hickey. His hands grip my thighs, and he slides his hands up into my shorts. He grabs onto my thong, and pulls down, bringing the shorts with them. He smirks as he throws them over his shoulder. He hops off the bed, and quickly undresses, revealing his hard member. He climbs back on the bed, and lifts my leg. He kissed from my calf to my thigh, then lighty sucks on it, leaving another hickey. He spreads my legs, and moves close to my heat. He kisses the side, sucking gently, then moves to my clit.
"Fuck," I groan as he licks my clit and sucks on it.
I arch my back as he continues to feast.
"oh mi dios, joder, sí," I said moaning.
He stops, and looks at me with a smirk.
"You speak Spanish," he asked.
"Sí Papi," I said.
"Keep going, I like it," he said.
He kisses me roughly, and begins to rub my pussy. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second, then I feel one finger enter, and then another. He disconnects our lips, and latches onto my neck.
"joder papi," I say loudly as he pumps faster.
He moves his head below my waistline, and begins to eat me out again. I arch my back as his tongue dances. He pumps slower, and sucks on my clit. I moan, and Adym groans. I feel his vibrations throughout my body and my legs begin to shake.
"A-Adym," I stutter.
"Yes, babygirl," he asked looking at me.
"I-I n-need you," I said.
"For what," he asked teasing me.
"Fuck me," I groan.
"Fuck me what," he asked.
"papí me jodas ahora," I say desperately.
He looks at me with a smirk.
"Por favor," I asked with pleading eyes.
He leans down and kisses me softly. I put my arms around him, pulling him close to my naked body. Without warning, he slams into me, making me moan his name.
"Joder, Papí," I moan.
I scratch down his back with every moan. The feeling of him deep inside me was amazing.
"más profundo más profundo," I scream.
Not knowing what the hell im saying, he goes faster. I moan loudly, and my legs begin to shake.
"Papí," I moan.
"Fuck, babygirl, your so tight," he groans against my neck.
We moan loudly together, and he pulls out. He flips me over on my stomach, and spanks my ass. He then slips himself in, pulling me back on his dick.
"Adym, faster," I moan.
Doing as I said, he goes faster. He grabs my thighs and my ass, squeezing and smacking.
"Ohh, fuck," I moan out as my legs begin to shake again.
Adym pulls out, and lays down beside me. He pulls me onto him, so that I'm straddling him. I line myself up, and slowly sit back on his dick, causing us both to moan. He grips my waist as I bounce up and down on his dick. His eyes roll back with pleasure, and he bites his lip.
"You like that, Daddy," I ask seductively.
"Mmm, yes, babygirl," he said in a raspy voice.
He begins to rub my clit with his thumb, and I moan loudly.
"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I moan out.
"Cum for Daddy, babygirl," he said.
After a few minuets, I cum around his dick,
moaning loudly.
"Fuck," I said panting.
He moves me up and down on his dick, gripping onto my ass.
"Adym," I scream.
He slows to a stop, and I dismount him. As I lay beside him, he begins to make out with me. I giggle, and roll off the bed, and begin to walk to the bathroom, stumbling around. Before I reach the bathroom, I'm pulled back, and pushed against the wall. I feel his soft plump lips on mine as I begin to kiss back. He grabs my thigh, lifting it above his waistline, and grabs my other, doing the same. I break the kiss, and grab him.
"I gotchu, baby, I'm not gonna let you fall," he said.
I stare in his eyes and smile.
We continue to make out again. I feel him enter, and I gasp. He slowly sits me on his dick, and adjusts himself. He then goes all in.
"Fuck, Adym," I moan.
I begin to suck on his shoulder as he goes faster. After a few minutes, he slows down, and moves us back to the bed. He picks up his speed, and I grab his hands, interlocking them with mine. He goes deeper, hitting my g-stop.
"Yes, Adym, right there," I moan out.
He hits the spot harder and harder.
"Yes yes yes yes yes yes," I whisper.
He continues, and I feel myself tighten around him.
"I'm gonna cum," I moan.
"Hold out for me, babygirl," he said.
I try to hold it in, but he continues to hit my spot.
"Fuck, Adym, I can't," I yell out.
"Hold it in," he said.
I grip the sheets, and hold on for another minute.
"Adym...," I whine.
"Okay, now," he said.
As I cum around his dick, I feel him begin to fill me. We both moan loudly, and he pulls out. He collapses beside me, and I smile. We both pant and look at each other.
"Your pussy is the best pussy I've had in my entire life," he said.
"I wouldn't doubt it," I smile confidently.

Finally met my favorite ❤️ he's the sweetest thing on planet earth!! 3/2/19