Imagine 8

For our one year anniversary, Adym and I decided to rent out a beach house in South Carolina right on the beach. After a long flight, we finally arrived. We check out the house, then walked outside. We walked down to the water, hand in hand. As the waves came up to us, Adym splashed water on me.
"Babee," I whine.
He laughs, and runs away.
"Pussy," I yell.
"I am what I eat," he replied back laughing.
I rolled my eyes, and walked towards him. He backed away, and I laughed.
"Babe, Come here," I whined
He shook his head and backed up some more.
"Fine," I replied, and turned back towards the house.
"Where are you going," he asked.
I kept walking, and didn't reply.
*Adyms POV*
She wasn't replying, so I decided to follow her. I quietly walked up behind her, and grabbed her arm, turning her around, and pulling her into me. We look at each other for a split second, and I kissed her. My tongue brushed her bottom lip asking for entrance. She denied. I don't know why she denies, I know how to get my way, I thought to myself. I rubbed her butt easily, and all of a sudden gripped on to her ass. She gasped for air, and I took my chance.
Our tongues roamed each other's mouth. I began to kiss down her neck, and she let out a moan. Her moan send shivers down my spine.
I smile as I continue to suck on her neck. I began to walk her backwards, and opened the door. I led her to the bed, and laid her down. I took off her cover up, and kissed her again.
*Y/N POV*
He began to suck on my neck again, and I moaned. I felt his hands untie my top. He threw it to the side, and lightly sucked on my nipple. I let out a small moan, and I feel his body tense. He came back to my neck, sucking on his already marked territory.
"Adym," I moan softly.
I hear him groan at the sound of my voice. He begins to kiss down my body, heading down south. My body tingled at his every touch. He came close to my heat, and removed my bottoms. I lifted my hips to help him out. He threw them in the floor, and pushed my legs open wider, I moaned loudly.
"You're so wet," he groaned.
I nodded and bit my lip as he began to feast. I arched my back, and held in a moan. His tongue swirled around my clit fastly, and I moaned louder. My body moved against his tongue involuntarily. He began to suck on my clit, making my moans louder.
"Fuck Adym," I moaned pulling his hair lightly. 
I felt two fingers enter me, and I arch my back again. He began to pump slowly, making me crave him.
"Adym..... faster," I said breathlessly.
Obeying my commands, he begins to pump faster. As he pumps fast, his tongue moves faster. I feel myself melting from his touch as I began to shake from my orgasm.
"I'm gonna cum," I moan loudly.
As if it were possible, he pumped faster as I feel myself tighten around his fingers before coming completely undone around him. I moaned loudly, and felt Adym smirk. I pulled him up to me, and connected our lips.
"Your pussy is so sweet," he groaned.
"My turn," I replied smirking.
He laid beside me, and I climbed between his legs. I pull down his Calvin's revealing his throbbing member. I lick from the bottom of the shaft to the tip. I hear him moan out in pleasure. I shove his whole length down my throat, bobbing my head up and down. I hear a small moan, and look up at him. He hangs his head back and moans in pleasure. After a few minuets, I begin to deep throat. Soon I pull him out of my mouth. I move up his body, and lean down to kiss him. I feel his arms move under my thighs. I pull away, and feel him move me onto his face as he begins to eat me out again.
"Shit," I say surprised.
He continues, and I move my body against his tongue, fucking his face. I moan loudly, and feel my body begin to melt. I grip tightly on to his hair, and feel his tongue inside me.
"Oh fuck," I moaned biting my lip.
He continues for a few minuet, and I begin to shake.
"I'm gonna cum," I said moaning.
I climb off his face, and back to his torso, slowly sitting on his dick. I gasp for air, and get used to his size. I smile as I begin to ride him. He watched me with a grin.
"Adym, please," I moan.
"Please what," he asked.
"Touch me, I need you to touch me," I said breathlessly.
With out hesitation, he brought his hands up my body, cupping my breasts. I get the shock of his touch, and it gave me more energy. We moan loudly together, and I feel myself tighten around his dick.
"I'm gonna cum," I moan out.
"Me too," he said.
We rode it out together, and I dismounted him, laying on my back. He turned me to him, and pulled me close.
I smiled, and kissed his lips.
"I don't ever wanna leave," he said.
"I wanna be wherever you are," I replied.
He smiled at me, and kissed me slowly.
"I'm gonna shower," I said.
"I'm gonna join," he replied with a smiled.