Imagine 4

I wake up early, and decide to get dressed. Today is Adym's birthday, and I wanna make him breakfast. As I finish, I decide to wake him up. I walk upstairs, and watch him peacefully sleep. I climb over him, straddling him. I kiss his face all over, and he smiles.
"Good morning, baby, happy birthday," I said.
His eyes flutter open, and I lean down and kiss his perfect plump lips.
"Morning," he said in a raspy voice that made everything downstairs tingle.
"Come on, I made you breakfast," I said standing up.
I pull him up, and he hugs me. I take his hand, and pull him downstairs. I fix him a cup of coffee just like he likes it, and we sit down and eat.
"You're the best," he smiled.
"I know," I replied.
As we finish eating, I wash up the dishes, and we head upstairs. Adym walks closely behind me, and pulls me into his chest. He turns me around, and kisses me. He backs me up against the wall, and lets his hands roam my body. He brings them below my ass, and picks me up. He takes me to the room, and carefully throws me on the bed, climbing on top of me. He pulled my shirt over my head, taking it off.
"Goddamn you're beautiful," Adym said making me blush.
He kissed my breasts, and headed to my stomach. He gave me butterflies, the same butterflies I had when we met. He stuck his hands down in my panties, twirling his fingers around my clit.
"Fuck," I whispered and moaned at the same time.
We kissed again as he continued for a few minuets. He moved his fingers fast around my clit making me moan loudly. He watched me, and smirked. He pulled his hand out, and scooted his body down further. He slowly pulled off my shorts and panties. I lifted my ass off the bed to help him. He came back to me, and kissed me. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt letting him know I wanted it off.
"Take it off, babygirl," he said.
I took his shirt off, pulling it over his head. He began to take his pants off. He moved closer to my pussy.
"Woah woah woah," I said smiling.
"Bailey, please," he begged.
"No sir," I said smirking, then flipping us over so that I was on top.
"Why," he whined.
"Because, my birthday wasn't yesterday," I said with an attitude and smirking at the same time.
"Mmm, birthday sex," he said.
"Mmhmm," I replied.
I scooted down to his dick, and pulled down his boxers. I started pumping slowly. Adym hung his head back, and moaned lightly.
"Fuck," he whispered.
I wrap my mouth around his dick and begin sucking. As I bob my head up and down, Adym's moans become frequent. He grabs a fist full of my hair, and pushes my head down. After a few minutes, I take his length out of my mouth. I climb up his torso, and straddle him.
"Um, babe, what about a condom," Adym asked.
"No worries, Im on the pill," I replied.
His hard dick against my pussy made me even more wet. I lined myself up, and slowly sat on his dick.
"Shit," I moaned tilting my head back.
I bounced up and down, and Adym gripped onto my waist.
"Fuck, babygirl," he moaned lightly.
We kept going for a few minutes. I pick up my pace, moaning loudly as I feel myself begin to orgasm.
"I'm gonna cum," I moan out.
I cum around his length, and get up.
"Where are you going," Adym asked.
"I'm gonna shower," I said continuing into the bathroom.
I heard his footsteps immediately walking to the bathroom as I turned the water on. I stepped into the shower, and smiled as I heard the bathroom door open. A few seconds later, the curtain opened. Adym stood there biting his lip.
"You gonna join? Or just stand there," I asked.
He didn't answer me, he just stood there. A minute later, he stepped under the water, and carefully pushed me against the wall. He got on his knees, and lifted my leg above his shoulder, and started to feast.
"Oh shit," I moaned pulling his hair lightly.
He moved his tongue slowly in a way that made my whole body crave him.
"Mmm, babygirl, you taste amazing," he said coming up to me. He kissed me lightly, then grabbed my leg, and propped it up. He rubbed his hard dick on my slit, teasing me.
"Stop teasing, and fuck me already," I moaned.
I didn't have to tell him twice, he rammed into me hard.
"Oh, fuck," I moaned.
After a few minutes, we moved to the shower floor. Adym got on top of me, and rammed himself into me again. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.
"Shit, I'm gonna cum," I said between moans.
"Me too, babygirl," Adym said.
We ride out our highs together in a symphony of moans. We lay in the shower floor still connected.