Imagine 11

After a long day at work, I come home and lay in bed. I grab my phone, and go on Instagram scrolling through my feed. Adym comes in, and lays between my legs. He lifts up my shirt, and draws tiny circles. He kisses my stomach, and up to my bra line. Realizing that I'm not paying attention, he gets mad.
"Babe," He said.
"Hm," I replied.
"Put your phone down," he said.
"No," I replied.
"Babygirl," he whines.
I ignore him, and continue to scroll through my IG.
"Fine," he said jerking my phone from my hands.
"Adym," I whine, "give me my phone."
"Babe, you've been at work all day, spend time with me," he said holding my phone behind his back.
"Babe, give me my phone," I said reaching behind him.
"No," he said tossing it across the room.
"If you cracked my screen," I begin to say.
"What are you gonna do, huh," he says beginning to tickle me.
I laugh uncontrollably, trying to push him away from me. Knowing he's not gonna stop, I pull him to my face, and kiss him softly. Taking him by surprise, he stops. His hand roam my body, and up my shirt as he begins to play with my boobs.
"Baby, I'm tired," I groan.
"Let me make you feel good," he states nibbling on my ear lobe.
I look into his hungry eyes and grin. He unbuttons my pants and slides them off, as well as my thongs. We begin to make out, and my hands slip his shirt off. We pull away for air, and his lips connect with my neck. He immediately finds my sweet spot and I moan. I flip us over so that I'm on top. As I begin to take off my shirt, Adym unclasps my bra. He stares up at me, admiring my body. I smile, and connect our lips. I begin to grind on him, feeling his member grow beneath me. I smile to myself, and disconnect our lips, slipping below his waist. I unbutton his pants, and slide them down. Taking off his Calvin's, his member pops out at me. I grin and take his length into my mouth. He moans softly, and I continue. He pushes my head down, and I begin to deep throat. I see the pleasure in his eyes as I suck the soul out of his body. I pull him out of my mouth and grin at him. He flips us over, and positions his head at my heat and without warning slips his tongue in twirling it around. He licks my clit, and sucks on it, making me moan his name.
"Adym," I moan as his tongue dances around my clit.
I grip onto the sheets and moan again. He comes up to me, and kisses me roughly.
"Sit on my face," he said in a raspy voice.
As I sit on his face, I feel his tongue enter me, and I moan out. He continues to eat me out, and I feel myself begin to hit my climax.
He pulls me off his face, and flips me back over so that I'm on the bottom, he then slips himself in, and thrusts hard. He grips onto my waist and he goes in and out. As he hits my gspot over and over, he moans my name. I connect our lips as he continues. I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. As he continues to pound into me, I moan his name loudly. My legs wrap tightly around him, and I flip us over. I begin to ride him, feeling him deep inside me. I moan loudly as I feel Adym's thumb rubbing my clit. I feel myself tighten around him.
"Baby, I'm gonna cum," I manage to say between moans.
"Hold out for me, babygirl," he says.
He grips my ass, slamming me on to his dick, making my screams grow louder. He continues, and I feel myself not being able to hold it in any longer.
"Baby, I gotta cum," I moan out.
"Go ahead," he said.
I release around his dick as I feel him release his load into me. I lean down, and connect our lips. He pulls out, and I lay on top of him as we catch our breath. I lay my head on his shoulder, and we look at each other and I smile as I look deep into his eyes.
"I love you," I whispered.
"I love you," He replied.