Imagine 18

Coming home after a long day at work, I take my clothes off and put on my pajamas. I lay in the bed and turn on the tv. Adym walks in, and collapses beside me. He looks at me with a smile, and I roll over and kiss him. He holds onto my back, and slips his tongue in my mouth. He grips my thigh, and slides me on to his lap. I giggle, and continue to kiss him. He flips us over, and begins to kiss down my neck.
"Baby, I'm tired," I groan.
"Let me put you at ease," he smirks as He slips my shirt off, and begins to remove my leggings.
Looking down at my body, he smiles. I cover up and blush.
"Don't hide, baby, you're beautiful," he smiles.
I blush as he removes my hands from my abdomen. He kisses my stomach, and down to my panty line. He smirks at me as his fingers wrap around the line of my longs, and he begins to pull them off. Tossing them aside, he crawls back to my face, and kisses me softly. We continue to makeout, only stopping to remove his shirt. I flip us over, and kiss down his chest, leaving small hickeys scattered. I tug down his joggers and remove his boxers, licking my lips. I pump a few times before shoving his length down my throat.
"Shit," Adym groans in pleasure.
I twirl my tongue around his dick, pumping what I can't fit. As I bob my head up and down, I feel Adym tangle his fingers in my hair. He pushes my head down, as I shove his whole length down my throat.
"Fuck," he whispers drawing his head back.
As I pull him out of my mouth, my saliva drips from his member. I smile as I crawl up to him, and kiss him. He lines up, and pushes himself in, causing me to gasp. My eyes roll back as I slowly sit back.
"Mmm shit," I groan.
I position myself comfortably, and bounce up and down. Low moans escape from my mouth as I try to stay quiet. After a few minutes, I climb off. As I bend over, Adym pulls me back on his dick.
"Oh fuck," I groan in pleasure.
He picks up his pace, and I moan a little louder.
"Yes daddy, just like that," I moan.
He hits my spot repeatedly.
"Faster," I groan.
He picks up a faster pace, and pulls me back to him harder. Grabbing my hair, he pulls it back.
"Yes," I laugh.
He pulls harder, making my moans louder. After a few minutes, he rolls me over on my back. He kisses me as he slowly inserts himself. He immediately picks up his pace, and pounds into me each time hard than the last.
"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I moan softly.
"Me too," he grunts.
He continues for a few more minutes, and pulls out, landing cum on my stomach.
"Shit," I pant.
He kisses me again, and we clean up before laying down. Adym cuddles in behind me, and holds onto me. I turn back, and peck his lips once more before falling asleep.

Authors Note: Soooo Sorry this is late, I forgot to post yesterday, too much going on. Hope y'all enjoy 😊