9. meeting... again!

hey sweeties...

thank you for the votes and follow guys...

so I am going to update another chapter... hope you like it...

have fun reading...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday! morning... Murthy mansion...

nandu was having her beauty sleep after a long struggle last night... it wasn't that she couldn't get sleep... it was just that she chose not to sleep but work on her new project... she struggled hard thinking about a tune for that monkey gang... she actually brainstromed all music videos and all her original tunes which she saved up...

she finally found one... but according to her it still needed changes...

amms entered her room to see her still sleeping... she sighed and went near her... she was about to sit when she saw a pile of papers on her desk beside her bed...

amms frowned a little...

*this girl... she didn't even wait a day before she started to work... its all her DJ's fault for turning her into a workaholic...* she thought as she sat down on the bed...

she slowly caressed her hair but made no moments to wake her up... she waited for a while before going down...

Raman: arre maa... princess kaha hai... he asked while amms sighed...

amms: wo so rahi hai... kal raat thak kaam kar rahi thi... she said glaring DJ...

DJ: arre bhai ab me ne kya kiye... he said looking at amms in disbelief... while the latter just shook her head...

she then went into the kitchen to see ishita cooking breakfast... she started helping her when the phone rang...

phone convo...

ishita: hello...

neyo: hello ishita ji... hum neyonika...

ishita: ji bataiye... kaise call kiye...

neyo: arre hum ye batane ke liye call kiye ki humare mannu ko apki beti acchi lagi... but wo uss se ek baar phir milna chahtha hai... if you don't mind... she said while ishita smiled happily...

ishita: ji I don't have any problem... meri beti ne bhi yahi kaha hai...

neyo: oh ye tho acchi baat hai... thank god... she said while they both talked for a while before cutting the call...

Amms: kiska phone hai ishi... she asked while scooping the curry into the bowl...

Ishi: amma, neyonika ji ne call kiye hai... unhe humari nandu acchi lagi... they also agreed to meet once before deciding... she said almost jumping while amms laughed at her childishness...

Amms: arre humari nandu ko koi bhi na nahi keh saktha... she said as they both went towards the dining table with the food items...

Amms: rishu... jaa apni di ko utha de... she said while rishab nodded his head and ran up stairs...

He reached nandus room and opened it with a loud bang which shook nandu as she woke up with a jerk... she looked around to see rishab smiling widely at her...

Nandu: RISHUUUUUU! She shouted after taking a deep breath... while rishab ran away shouting good morning di...

Nandu took another deep breath before shaking her head at his childishness...

*childishness really does run in the family...*

She thought chuckling as she went to get ready...