6. think before you answer... escape!!!

Hello sweeties... I am back...

really sorry for the slow updates... I was trying to complete my story MANAN FF didn't I say he was mine... more 3-4 chapters and it will be complete... so until then I will be busy... after that, I will be updating this story...

don't worry I will try to update this story too... it will take a little time though...

ok, enough of this bakbak... let's get to the chapter now... not proof read please ignore the mistakes...

Finally, manan are going to meet in the next chapter... let's see what happens now...

please do vote, comment and follow guys...

hope you like it... have fun reading........................

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

morning in Malhotra mansion...

Manik was still sleeping when the alarm rang... he slowly lifted his head and looked at the time... 5:30 am...

*hmmmm... I am still sleepy... I wonder why... well gotta wake up...*

He thought as he rubbed his eyes a little before sitting on the bed when the door burst open revealing Neyo...

"Ayooo mannu... you are still not ready... common go fast and change into your tracksuit... you can go to jogging today but you have to come within 5 minutes..." Neyonika said walking towards the closest. While Manik sighed. He went near Neyo and back hugged her.

"Mom good morning... and 5 minutes me koi jogging nahi kar saktha hai..." He said while Neyo smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Accha baba... then you have to come within 15 minutes ok..." She said while Manik nodded his head and was about to go inside the washroom when Neyo called him.

"Good morning mannu..." She said kissing his forehead while Manik smiled widely.

"Ahem ahem... now if your drama is over can I get my wife back." Raj said coming in. While Manik smirked and hugged Neyo and pouted.

Raj glared Manik seeing that he was not letting his Neyo go.

"Mumma..." He said as if not willing to let go while seeing raj glare her son Neyo glared raj.

"Raj why are you behaving like a kid. Go down and wait for me." She said while raj blinked his eyes at her.

"Neyooo..." He said trying his charm on her.

"Right now." she said sorry ordered while raj who looked like a dejected puppy went back not before glaring Manik once again. When raj left neyonika twisted Manik's ear.

"Mom ouch! accha sorry sorry." He said while Neyo finally let his ear go. He rubbed it a little.

"*sigh* my daughter-in-law is gonna have a tough time handling a man child like you. Accha leave that. Go fast and change." She said pushing him into the bathroom along with his tracksuit.

"Ok mom." He said as he closed the bathroom door.

Soon Manik changed into his tracksuit and came out.