4. 🤔🤔saturday it is!!!🤔🤔

I am backkkkkkkkkk sweeties... yup so did you guys miss the story...

I know you did... well let's cut it short... please do ignore the mistakes...(2905 words guys exactly...)cause i know you are excited to know whats next... without any further ado...

Please Vote, comment and follow guys....

Have fun reading.................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nandu cut the call after some time... she went and sat in her study to read some documents... it was almost midnight when nandu closed her files and stood up to leave to bed... she got changed... before going to bed, she went near the window and sat there looking at the sky...

 before going to bed, she went near the window and sat there looking at the sky

*kya karu mein... kuch samaj me nahi aa raha... it's high time I move on... but everything feels so suffocating... Maybe marriage is a better option...* she thought looking at the stars... the door creaked a little...

Nandu: amms... she said as she stood up... Amms gestured her to sit down which she did...

Amms: kanna... I know you are in a dilemma... but you have to understand... your parents are doing this for your good... if you were in their place I think you would also do the same thing... and you are 24 now it's high time you get married... she said caressing her long black hair...

Nandu: but Amms 24 is not too old na... and i just can't... I and marriage are like two peas in different pods... she said pouting hating the concept of marriage... while Amms smiled widely and patted her...

Amms: kanna hume pata hai ki aap ko ye shaadi pasand nahi hai... par aap hamesha kuari nahi reh sakthi hai na... aapke parents ko bohot duk ho ga... that no one wants to marry their lovely daughter... she said while nandu sighed...

nandu: amms i understand the society and all but this is not India... no one will say a thing... she said frowning while amms looked at her with love...

amms: hum baki sab ki baat nahi kar rahe hai kanna... log tho hamesha keh the hi rahenge... par ye baat aap ke amma appa ke bare me hai... you dont want them to be sad right... you dont need to say yes... just agree to meet him... she said while nandu nodded silently...

amms: accha ab aap so jaiye....kal office hai na... der tak jaagna teek nahi hai... good night... she said kissing her head while nandu hugged her tightly before wishing her good night... amms made her way out of the room... nandu stood up and went towards her bed she laid down and looked at her starry ceiling...

 nandu stood up and went towards her bed she laid down and looked at her starry ceiling