11. Monkey meets the Kid...

hey, sweeties thank you soo much for all of your love...

so as the title says, yup they are meeting again...

so without any further ado here are the targets...

have fun reading......................

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Manik reached Malhotra mansion...

just as he expected... FAB5 was looking at the door while waiting and raj was also sneakingly glancing at the door in the middle... neyo who was in the kitchen was peeking out from there time to time to see whether he has arrived or not...

 neyo who was in the kitchen was peeking out from there time to time to see whether he has arrived or not

Manik chuckled to himself before entering the living room... they all except neyo went towards him like hyenas circling around him...

neyo: guys, back out... I need to talk to mannu... she said while they hesitantly moved away giving way to the queen of the house...

neyo: mannu... kaise lagi wo... is it a yes... she said keeping her hand on his cheek... while Manik smiled widely nodding his head in a yes making everyone shout happily... they all hugged him at a time from all side making his out of breath...

 they all hugged him at a time from all side making his out of breath

Manik: arre I can't breathe... he said while muku giggled at his state...

muku: bhai... you really are saying yes... she said not being able to believe it...

manik: yes muku... happy... he said while she smiled widely... aliya put her hand on his shoulder and raised her brow teasing him who blushed a little...

cabir: OH MY GOD... Manik Malhotra just blushed... shit man... photo le na chahiye tha... he said making them laugh...

they all went to sit on the sofas as Manik began to tell what happened excluding what the contract and the ending where nandu asked him...

they were smiling from ear to ear... Manik was happy, that's all they wanted...

................................................................................................................................................................................................................