15. Marriage Dates fixed...😍

Hello sweeties...

I wont take much of your time...

Hope you still like my story...

Have fun reading...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nandu was very tired... as soon as she reached her home she directly went to bed... she was sleepy too... the drama took a really big toll on her mental strength...

She didnt want anymore drama...

No one disturbed her too seeing her like this... but amms walked straight into her room...

Amms: kanna, at least drink this milk... you shouldnt sleep with an empty stomach... she said caressing nandu's hair whi made a bad face hearing the word milk...

Amms: nandu, kanna... common get up... she said while nandu sighed and sat up again...

She pouted at her amms who gave her the glass of milk to drink without even glancing at her...

Nandu pinched her nose and closed her eyes tightly then took deep breathes as if preparing for a war...

*one, two, three... go...*

She muttered in her mind and drank the whole glass without stop...

Seeing this amms chuckled and shook her head in disbelief...

Nandu: yuck... she said making a bad face while amms hit her head slightly...

Amms: when you were small, you would drink milk so happily... and now... she said sighing...

Nandu: thats because i wasn't enlightened then... she muttered grumpily while amms raised her brow at her... nandu smiled sheepishly and fell back on to the bed... and covered her self with blanket from head to toe...

Amms took the glass and went away not before closing the door but made sure to leave a little gap... nandu always sleeps leaving the door open... its like a habit for her...

Reason? She says that closing the door makes her feel congested, she wasnt like this before... but as they say, time indeed changes people...

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Time skip... Monday...

Every thing was going as per the routine... everyone excersied as per nandu's order... and the day was going smooth...

Nandu was called back home by our very own ishita from the office...

She immediately went home not wanting make her mother dearest angry...

She got ready in a simple peach pink knee lenght dress with 3/4th sleeves...