23. I want that dress!

Hello sweeties,

How are you? I hope everyone is healthy and good.

Please do respond more guys, I will try to update as soon as possible.

Hope you like it,

Have fun reading.

_____________

In malhotra house, the next day.

"Manik! I have forgot to buy nandini a dress for the reception. Tell me when you are going out ok." Neyonika spoke while manik nodded his head.

"But, why do we need to buy the dress for reception?" Manik questioned as he tied his lace.

"Well, ishita and I have decided that the dresses we give for roka should be worn on reception. Its not a compulsion but It would be nice if you wear what they give." Neyonika spoke as she caressed his hair while manik held her hand and nodded his head.

He then set his hair again looking in the mirror while neyonika laughed to herself.

"Then, lets go." He spoke and they departed to the mall.

_____________

In murthy mansion.

"Nandu kanna, wake up. We have to go shopping and the relatives have already started to arrive." Amms spoke softly while nandu muttered something before sitting up.

She got ready in her track suit and went out to run without greeting anyone.

After coming back, she wished them good morning and went to fresh up.

After coming down, she was greeted by ishita moving to and fro.

"Amma, chalo. Between navya kaha hai?" Nandini asked coming towards her.

"Wo, abhi ke garh gayi hai. She will meet us at the mall. And thank god there is an indian fashion house in london." Amms said while nandu nodded her head frowning.

*but Navu didn't say anything to me.*

They all went towards their destination, Kushi fashion house.

_____________

Kushi fashion house.

"Nandu ye dek, kaisi hai?" Ishita spoke showing a light yellow salwar suit.

"Teek hai par mujhe ye colour pasand nahi." Nandu spoke while Ishita shook her head.

"No haldi ke liye ye hi teek hai." She said keeping it aside and searching for other dresses.

Nandu pout seeing her mother not listening to her.

She the took out a pure white dress and showed it to ishita.

"This is good for haldi right." Nandu asked while ishita frowned.

"Ye holi ke liye hai. Haldi ke liye yahi teek hai." She spoke making nandu frown.