Bailey, she was different. She let people know who she was on the inside instead of putting up a front on the outside for people to think she's picture perfect. 

Lost in my thoughts, I hadn't realized how long it had been until I heard her crutches tapping against the hard wood floors. 

Bailey came back into view with denim shorts on and the large t-shirt tucked in and a tennis shoe on her good leg. Her hair was halfway pulled up and she had a purse dangling by her side. When she smiled up at me she looked like a million bucks. 

"Ready," she asked. 

I nodded and picked up her phone from the ground, "for you," I said and Bailey grabbed her phone, sliding it in her back pocket. 

"Thanks," she said as we walked to the front door. 

"So, Rockstar,"  Bailey said once we got outside and I was locking the front door, "which car are we taking?" 

I smiled at the nickname, normally when people called me that it just felt like they were trying to get closer to me or show off to someone else but when the name fell off her lips, it finally felt like a compliment. 

"Black Bentley," I responded and turned around.

"Cool," Bailey said and we walked to the car together. 

I stepped in front of her and opened the door. 

"Such a gentleman," Bailey commented as she climbed into the car. 

I blushed, "Well I am from Texas." 

Bailey smiled, "It's a good quality." 

I smiled back and closed the door gently, jogging over to the driver's side of the car. 

I was still a little flushed as I opened the door and climbed inside. I turned the key and the engine turned on and the stereo blasted out the most recent song I had been listening to. 

I jumped to turn down the music and chuckled awkwardly, "Sorry." 

"It's all good," Bailey said, "what are we listening to?" 

I pulled out my phone and unlocked it, handing her my Spotify, "Pick something." 

She smiled as I put the car in reverse and pulled out of the driveway. 

I put the car in drive as The Beatles started playing softly through the car. 

"Abbey Road," I asked and turned slightly to look at Bailey.

"Yeah," she said excitedly, "I used to listen to this all the time in high school." 

I laughed, "I did too." 

Bailey smiled and put my phone in the cup holder as she started singing along to the song. 

I smiled and tapped my fingers along to the drums as we drove through the streets of Los Angeles. 

"There's a Starbucks," Bailey said excitedly, "it's a drive-through too."

"Right, gotta get you your coffee," I said and turned into the line for the restaurant. 

We waited in line and when we got to the microphone to order, Bailey turned down the music. 

"What do you want," I asked. 

"Iced Americano with an extra shot," Bailey responded and I rolled down the window and placed her order as well as two bagels for us to have at the radio station. 

"I'm so ready for this," Bailey said, almost bouncing in her seat.

I shook my head at her, "I can tell." 

We rolled up to the window and Bailey pulled out her wallet and I frowned, "I got this." 

"Nope," Bailey said and pulled out a credit card. 

"Seriously," I said and pulled my wallet out, "I'm not letting you pay."

Bailey just rolled her eyes, "You have to move forward," she said. 

I looked up and noticed that the line had moved and as I took my foot off the break, Bailey grabbed the wallet from my hand. 

"Bailey Garland, give that back," I said abruptly as we rolled forward. 

"You can have it back after I pay," she said confidently. 

"You're annoying," I responded and rolled down my window again.

"Too bad for you Austin Post," she said and handed me her credit card to give to the worker.