I smiled, starring down at him lovingly. He was always so passionate, treating me as if I was his fragile glass doll.

He couldn’t help it, no matter what I counter-acted, his body just did whatever it wanted. It’s not like he was scared, which he also was, but he just acted on instinct.

It was wonderful, truly since he loved to be possessive and domineering, yet my alpha blood wouldn’t let me go down without a fight.

It was a battle to see who would be on top, and at the end, he has won by using illegal sexual advances, and touching me way before I was ready to give up.

In the beginning, he had felt very guilty, apologizing for what he had said earlier, but meaning every word about our first night together.

I continued to smile, stroking the back of his neck and running my fingers through his hair.

We gave each other our all, and I could tell that our bodies were starved, craving for each other roar far too long.

The amount of self control on that boy!

If it was me that was looking for Will for a year, and I found him, I would have thrown him on any surface and had him right there! I wouldn’t care who was watching or not.

He was my everything, though. What I was currently living for.

I just wanted him to be happy, and I wanted to make him happy. I wanted to grow old with him, give him everything he would ever want, even a family.

That thought made me freeze.

Was I truly ready for something like that? Would I ever be?

My thoughts ended as soft lips pressed lightly against mine, making me close my eyes and enjoy the moment.

He caressed my chin, as I opened my eyes to meet his husky angelic face.