Chapter 30: Night Of The Mates

***OMGG1 its chapter 30 already! I have some news:D

1- THE COVER IS AMAZING and was done by LadyKnight

2- ALEX PETTYFER and all his amazing gorgeousness is going to be Will's character:D

3- I am planning on making this story both book 1 and 2......im not sure yet

4- THIS chapter will be long and may give some seizures for those who can not handle epicness( and most of your questions will be answered>:)

----------->cast video to the side! play the music with it!

onto the story:D

*

**

***

**

*

I smiled internally, popping the spoon of ice cream into my mouth.

After the awkward moment with Garson, he had simply taught and then we came to gym.

Since I was 'still recovering' I didn't have to run around the track even though my back felt completely better now.

Coach had felt bad that I had gotten hurt in his class, so he made me sit out and cap me a bowl of ice cream so I wouldn't 'bother' him.

Boy, was he smart!

I watched as the guys and girls running around the court all sweaty.

Coach told them to begin jumping-jacks, so they all stopped under the tree where I was sitting to do there jumping-jacks.

My eyes were checking out all the guys even though I didn't intend it to.

Will slowly came into view thought his soft gaze was already on me. While he did jumping-jacks he somehow made his way over to me.

My brows furrowed as I liked another spoon of ice cream.

He opened his mouth and was about to speak when coach yelled.

"Alright! Get your butts to the court!" coach bellowed like the thunder.

Haha. Like the thunder!

I crack myself up!

I got up, looking sadly at my empty cup.

What was I going to do now?

Throwing my cup into the trash bin, my eyes caught hold of all the people standing on two courts again split into teams.

I began walking towards them, my wolf wanting and craving to be apart of the team.

Just as I was reaching the court, I watched as another large group of kids with a teacher in front began leading them to the court.

Coach turned around, and I'm sure I heard him let out an annoyed breathe, before his eyes landed on mine.

"You playing, Bowman?" he asked, his eyes flickering back and forth between me and the group of kids heading this way.

"Yup!" with that being said, I made my way through the large kids and popped up behind Will, kicking the back of his knee, making him trip slightly forward.

That was odd? He was supposed to be on guard!

Though that was a weird thing that I had noticed today!

Almost every single person seemed tense and on edge.

"You've been slacking off, Willy!" I giggled, patting him softly on the head.