Chapter 25: Capture The Flag

***Yay:D Chapter 25:))))Check out Katrocks247 Death is my BFF:D its awesome:DD***

"Alright! Let's split up into teams!" coach yelled, dropping his clipboard on the ground.

I sighed rolling my eyes, and stood up dusting my shorts off.

My large t-shirt was half wet from the earlier 'incident.'

Standing in line, next to Will, I chugged the rest of my water down as coach walked by giving numbers.

I watched amused, as Will figured that coach was going '1-2-1-2-1-2' order, and he tried to move away from me so we could be on the same team, but he was too slow.

"Princeton! 2! Bowman! 1!" He yelled and continued down the line.

I nodded, giggling I jogged by Will, on my way to the right side of the field.

"I'm gonna kick your bum, Princeton!" I fake sneered.

He seemed to brighten up, as a large smile spread on his face.

"Your on, Bowman!" he chuckled jogging to his side of the field.

"Eva!" Lance yelled, waving his hands like a maniac at me.

I backed away, chuckling.

"Lancy!" I screamed back, as we did our handshake.

"How's my favorite, chicky?" he asked as we tied the red colored belts on our waists.

"Great! How's my favorite, broski?" I asked him, tightening my belt.

"Well, since the last we saw each other, which was 19 seconds ago, till now, I'm great!" he breathed out.

"So, we gonna kick some butts?" I asked him, bumping our fists together.

"Hell, to the yeah!" he yelled, we bumped our butts together.

Coach blew the whistle, and motioned for us to come to the middle of the field.

"Hot and dangerous. If your one of us, the roll with us. Cuz make the hipsters fall in love, when we've got our hot-pants on enough. And yes of course we does, we running this town just like a club. And no you don't wanna mess with us, got Jesus on my necklace lace lace!" I began singing as we all walked dramatically to the center of the field.

"Got that glitter on my eyes, stocking ripped all up the sides. Looking sick and sexyfied, so let's go oh oh , let's go!" Lance continued as be burst out laughing.

So not dramatic!

Coach looked at us like we had gone crazy, which we might actually have.

You never know!

"Alright, let's begin with some simple rules....." coach continued, as Lance whispered in my ear.

 "Tonight, we're going, hard hard hard hard hard......" Lance whispered and I couldn't help but burst into giggles.

It was funny, since he stopped there and made a weird motion to the other side.

I looked over to see Will looking at us with a questionable glance.

"If you ladies are done giggling, we may actually begin now!" coach glared at Lance. 

We nodded, as I bit my lip to hold in my laughter..

Coach nodded, and began walking to sit under the shading tree.

Unfair......

"Yellow team sucks!" Someone from our side, yelled to the yellow team. (Will's side)