Four of them went silent and Rads suddenly realized that what is Meera doing here.

" What is she doing here? " Rads asked them puzzled.

" I thought you would never ask." Piyu said sarcastically making her glare at Piyu.

" I called her here......to talk." Sam said to her seriously.

Just then the door opened and walked both Jai and Rohan with worried faces.

" Piyu, are you okay? We heard a shriek." Jai asked her concerned.

Piyu gulped and looked at Sameer who inturn looked at Meera who stood stunned seeing Jai. Jai also looked at Sameer for answer but yelped loudly looking at Rads.

Hearing his yelp Rohan also looked in that direction and saw a ghost like thing is looking at him with blazing her.

" Aahhh....." He shouted and hid behind Sameer.

Rads stormed towards Jai and smacked him on his head.

" Idiot! It's me!" Rads yelled at him.

" Rads?..... Are you trying to scare us away?" He asked looking at her bewildered.

And knowing it was Rads, Rohan walked towards her grinning.

" You look even more beautiful like this." He said making Rads groan.

They all heard a laugh and turned to see Meera laughing clutching her stomach.

To say Jai was shocked is an understatement. Looking Meera here in the same room as him that too laughing made him freeze. He didn't understand whether he was dreaming or seeing things.

Meera sesned the silence and looked up to see all of them are staring at her.

" You guys are so funny." She said wiping her eyes and she cleared her throat.

" I should leave now.....Bye....." She said with a blank face and turned to leave.

Everyone were looking shocked at her sudden change in behavior.

" WAIT!"

Sam, Piyu, Rads and Jai yelled together making her jump in fear.

" What?"

She asked them clutching her chest.

" You can't go." said Piyu.

" What I said earlier to you?" said Sam.

" We need to talk." said Jai.

" But we didn't even start talking." said Rads.

All four of them said these things at the same time which made her look bewildered at them.

" Do you also want to say something to me? Because only you are left." Meera asked Rohan.

Rohan looked confused at her first and then thought what to say to her. He said what came in his mind first.

" You look beautiful." He said laughing nervously scratching his head.

And before he could understand anything, a bag came flown at him and hit his face hard.

" Ow!" He yelled in pain clutching his nose.

Rohan looked at Piyu and Sam who are trying hard not to laugh. Then he looked at Meera who stood stunned in her place and he turned to see Rads who was fuming in anger.

He gulped hardly and shook with fear.

" I didn't mean it that way....." He tried to say and looked around only to be targeted by the murderous glare of Jai.