Epilogue 1: A Decade Worth Of Stories

Comenzar desde el principio

"It's a bit tired here and there but it's so worth it. I didn't know that many people are crazy about me. And Mina's been an incredible wife." Momo smiles, the type of love-struck smile that's extremely dreamy.

"Where is she?" Sana asks while looking around.

"Inside the house, she's resting after, you know." Momo wiggles her eyebrows and high-fives Tzuyu. "Our room's on the first floor, first room on the left. I've got your names on the door of your rooms, you can put your stuff in there."

"Let me help you." Tzuyu follows Sana to the house.

"Nah, I can do it. You go and talk to Momo." Sana grabs the bags and drops them in their assigned room. She then peeks inside the opposite room and finds Mina sitting on the bed while playing her Switch.

Sana knocks lightly on the door. "Hey, Mitang."

Mina's signature gummy smile appears on her face. "Hey, Satang, come in here." She puts her Switch away and hugs Sana tightly. "How's my best friend doing?"

"Great, as always. I see you've enjoyed your married life." Sana looks around and sees some photos of Mina and Momo with a few photos of Mina's class at YJM. Mina became a Math teacher and she chose to work at YJM over all the other schools that offered her a job.

"It's everything I hope for. A somewhat peaceful life with the people I love. Momo will be on tour at least once a year but I'm happy that she gets to do what she loves."

"Have you thought about having kids?" Sana lies on Mina's stomach.

Mina chuckles. "I got a bunch of kids at school to take care of. They are pretty much my kids already." Mina thinks deeply for a while. "Probably in a few years, when everything is a little less hectic for Momo. Where are our wives anyway?"

"At the beach, probably flexing on who has the better wife." Mina and Sana share a laugh.

"I've been thinking about kids, you know. But probably not now. How about you?" Momo turns to Tzuyu.

"We have to get married first. But if we're gonna have kids, Sana will probably carry the baby. We mentioned the problem once but it's best to take our time." Tzuyu brings up another topic. "I hope we can see all the other girls today."

"Yeah, to be honest, I'm worried for Jennie, Jisoo and Seungwan. I hope things are fine, I sure wish we could help though."

"What you said there reminds me of one of your songs. I've been listening to it." Tzuyu shows Momo her phone.

"You should thank me for that song." Chaeyoung stands on her toes and drapes her arm around the other two's shoulders.

"Tzuyu, meet my producer." Momo rubs Chaeyoung's head, messing up the younger girl's hair.

"Yah! Don't mess up my baby's hair." Dahyun runs towards Chaeyoung and rescues her from Momo.

"I'm not a baby." Chaeyoung puts her hand on her hips and puts on a mean face.

Dahyun smiles. "Sure you're not. Want a gummy bear?" Chaeyoung looks around and nods cutely. "Here you go." Dahyun takes one out from the packet and feeds Chaeyoung like a little baby. "Now, I'm going to change into my bikini. I can't wait to go into the water."

Chaeyoung widens her eyes. "Hey, do you need my help?"

"No, honey."

"At least wear the black one." Momo and Tzuyu gives her a look. "What? It makes her skin practically glows."

They suddenly hear a loud voice. "What do you mean we don't have enough dance practice rooms? We have 10 rooms and two dancers are in the same place with me. Just help me handle things for like two days." Jisoo hangs up her phone. "God, I need an assistant."