Chapter 23: Get Help

Lisa is scrolling through her Twitter feed before bed when her phone suddenly rings with a call from Rosie. She checks the clock and sees that it is nearly midnight. When she picks up, she is met by the thumping sound of loud music mixed with Rosie's voice saying some incoherent things.

"Where are you Chaeng? I can't hear you." She holds the phone a bit further from her ear, the music is too loud at this time for her. "Uh huh, so you're with Tzuyu, Nayeon and Momo? Where are you?"

"YKW bar. The new bar in the city center, look it up." Rosie yells in the phone, hoping it can overpower the thumping music.

"I don't know where that is. I'll ask someone, okay? Hang in there. I'll be there as fast as I can." Lisa puts her phone on speaker and throws on some clothes. "Hold on, how many cars do you have there? Okay, I'll ask some people to help." The call disconnects and Lisa starts searching the place on her phone.

"Oh wow. No wonder it's so loud." She starts pacing around her room, trying to come up with people to call. "Nayeon, Momo and Tzuyu. Right!"

The person on the other line picks up immediately. "This better be something good. I'm in a ranked match Manoban."

"No time, Jeongyeon. I need your help, Rosie and her group are at a club named YKW downtown. I'm gonna help her pick the other three up, they're completely drunk." Lisa speaks fast like rapping while running downstairs to get her car keys.

Jeongyeon sits up in her bed. "Wait, you said YKW? Shit, I'll be there. Stop by my house first and pick me up. I'll call Mina as well, we need her to drag Momo out of there."

"Okay, I'll be there in 10." Lisa steps into her car and zooms away.

Lisa pulls up in front of Jeongyeon's house while the other is on the phone. "Yeah, we'll see you there in 15. Okay, sorry."

Jeongyeon hops in the passenger seat. "Mina's not happy that I wake her up at this time. Momo is done. Let's go."

Lisa and Jeongyeon arrive at the bar a while later and Rosie is waiting for them outside. Lisa quickly steps out of the car. "Hey, are you OK? You seem a little tense on the phone."

"Just a little headache. I'm fine. Let's go get them." Rosie waves for them to follow her.

"Hold on, we're waiting for someone else." Jeongyeon holds her hand up. As if on cue, a car pulls up next to them and a furious Mina steps out. She runs over to the other door and knocks on it hastily. "Come on, come on."

The other door opens revealing Sana, who is rubbing her eyes while yawning. "Jesus, chill Mina. You wake me up, now I won't remember what I was dreaming about." Sana glares at her friend.

"What's Sana doing here?" Rosie is now confused.

"She'll take Tzuyu home, I'll take Momo and I figure Jeongyeon takes Nayeon and you're with Lisa." Mina sorts out the plan within seconds.

"Okay, that's cool. I'll go in there anyway. You can wait in my car." Lisa takes off her jacket and puts it on Rosie. "Oh and by the way, you look great." Lisa winks and follows Jeongyeon into the bar.

"Where did Rosie say their table at?" Mina stands on her toes to look around the place but she can't see anything but shadows and flashing lights.

"In the corner. She said Tzuyu's sleeping there." Jeongyeon says.

Mina reaches in her pocket and hands Sana her car keys. "Here, take my car and get Tzuyu home. I'll take Momo's."

"Go with her Lisa, I'll take Nayeon's car. If that bunny still knows where her house is." Jeongyeon adds and follows Mina.