Epilogue 1: A Decade Worth Of Stories

10 years later

'What time is it?' Tzuyu asks herself while still half asleep then she remembers it's one of the rare days that she doesn't have to wake up early. The day has finally come, the reunion day of her high schol class. Everyone will be there, just like the old times, at least it's what she hopes so since a lot of things has happened. She tightens her hold on her girlfriend, well, her fiancee and rubs her stomach lightly eliciting a satisfied hum from her. Tzuyu starts to pepper kisses along her fiancee's shoulder and along her naked back.

Sana turns around and wraps her arms around Tzuyu's neck. "I wouldn't mind being woken up like that everyday." She then pulls Tzuyu's into a deep and slow kiss, just like every single morning that Tzuyu can stay home. "Good morning, Dr. Chou." Sana says with a bright smile.

"Good morning, future Mrs. Chou." Tzuyu kisses Sana's forehead and rubs her back slowly, knowing her fiancee absolutely loves it.

"We're meeting the girls today, right? I'm so excited!" Sana does a little dance in the bed while Tzuyu is just staring at her while stroking her hair. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Sana blushes lightly.

Tzuyu chuckles. "Just wondering how I got so lucky. I got my dream job, a house of my own and I'm about to marry a cutie like you." Tzuyu pinches Sana's cheek. "You look even more excited than when you see your film poster on the billboard the other day."

"Of course, Choo. We haven't seen all of them since we graduated. They played a part in bringing us together you know." Sana smiles when remembering the old days. "Besides, I only designed that poster, it's not super important or anything."

"Said one of the most wanted designers right now." Tzuyu's hand slips under the covers. "You're really good and your works prove it."

Sana puts her hand on Tzuyu's cheek. "You know, we're having a romantic moment right here, Choo but your hand is not so innocent."

Tzuyu smiles. "I'm a surgeon and I know your body like the back of my hand now. I'm pretty sure my hand is at the right place." She leans closer to her fiancee and whispers. "And you really enjoyed it last night."

"We need to get ready." Sana glares at Tzuyu but her body still leaning closer.

"It won't be long, try not to be too loud." Tzuyu smirks and ducks under the covers.

After a couple of hours of getting ready and some other activities in between, they are now on their way to Mina and Momo's private beach house.

"I'm pretty sure the people next door won't be sharing their pies with us for a while." Tzuyu chuckles while glancing at the map.

"They're the same as us. They were as loud if not more on the days you have to stay at the hospital. I can't even sleep." Sana pouts and glances at the road. "I think we're getting near the place."

"Oh, there we go, I saw it, it's just like the picture Momo sent me." Tzuyu turns the corner to a private area with two big letters M at the entrance. The couple walk inside the place to be met by the most gorgeous beach they have ever seen and a beautiful house overlooking it. "Wow, Mina doesn't hold back with stuff like this huh?"

Sana nods. "Well, she's a Myoui."

"Correction, she's a Hirai." A voice calls out behind them. Momo smiles brightly and wraps the couple in a big hug. "I've missed you two a lot."

"How are you? You've been on tour for like the last three months." Momo becomes a singer/dancer almost right after she finished college. She got scouted by a few companies and spent a few years training. Now she's working for a newly established entertainment company.