Jihyo

This is not an update, the next chapter will probably come later today.

I woke up today with my Twitter blowing up. I'm gonna be completely honest, I was not expecting this at all. To those who don't know, JYPE and Konnect entertainment have both confirmed that Jihyo and Kang Daniel are dating after Dispatch released a series of photos.

Despite being caught off guard, I genuinely feel that this is good news. I absolutely support their relationship and I'm really glad that both fandoms take the news pretty lightly. I wish them all the best and I hope they're happy together. I also hope that people will still support Jihyo and Kang Daniel after the news, I know most people will.

Now, to the part related to the story. If you follow this book from the beginning, you will probably realize that Jihyo's love interest in this book is Seungwan. So there will be two ways their story can progress.

1. I will continue with my original plan, nothing more and I don't want to spoil.

or

2. Their ending will change quite a lot and there will be angst. Also, Kang Daniel will appear in this version of the story.

I'm leaning a bit towards number 2, it will be something new for me to write since most of the couples in the story are pretty sweet and not that angsty. Let me know which way you like more by commenting on the line, I'd really love your input.

Have a nice day, readers.