~26~

~3 weeks after tour~

I wake up abruptly out of my sleep confused as hell.

Oh fuck.

" Fuck, fuck, fuck.." I curse under my breath as I hop out of  bed and rush to the bathroom.

I fall to my knees immediately and position myself to throw up in the toilet.

Not even a minute later, Dean's besides me, patting my back, and holding back loose strands of hair that fell out from beneath my bonnet .

5 minutes go by of me thinking that I'm straight and as soon as I stand up, I'm hurling again.

" Babe, this is the 3rd time this week... " Dean's leaning against the wall, with me leaning on him, drinking the water he brought me.

" I know Dean.."

" Let's go get a test." He soothingly rakes his fingers through my scalp to calm me.

" Okay." I nod against him, while my mind races.

All I could wonder was if we were ready for something this big.

After picking up a First response test-

" But, what if I completely miss and piss on my hand? Would you still kiss it?"

" Hell no. I love you but leave that peeing stuff to R- Kelly."

" So  should I just stick it in and have guaranteed results?" I joke with him, trying to diminish the tense environment.

" I swear babe, if you don't pee on the stick." He says putting his head in his hands, I can tell that he's anxious.

What is it's positive? How will he react? 

Those thoughts made me hesitant to position myself over the stick, but I did  for the both of our sakes.

Before the both of us knew it, I had relieved myself over the test and I was hesitant to even bring it up.

I wanted to just flush it away and hope that it's just a bad case of food poisoning.

I didn't want to lose Dean just because I wasn't going to get rid of this baby.

But at the same time what If I'm just being paranoid and he'll be as elated as I am?

This baby, would be a baby of love and creation. 

It was the both of us, in a little body and I wouldn't want to go through this with anyone else but him.

I just hope he felt the same

2 minutes had passed and we only looked at each other, nervous about what may become a reality for us and not just a silly conversation.

I  came from sitting on the toilet seat, to sit right beside him, grabbing the test on the way.

" You ready for this?" I have the test flipped over, so the both of us will see it at the same time.

" As ready as I can be." I couldn't read his expression but I simply took a breath and flipped it over.

Oh.

2 lines.

I am positive.

I am pregnant.

I sit there shocked, not sure if I was happy or what, but I knew that I was overwhelmed with several emotions.

I looked over after hearing nothing from Dean.

His eyes steady on the ground, not looking up at me.

"Dea-" Before I could even finish, he had gotten up from the floor beside me and left the bathroom.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Had I burdened him with my own wants and desires?

He actually wasn't really in love with me and a baby was the only thing forcing him to stay?

No, it couldn't be.

But yet I still found myself sitting there with tears streaming down my cheeks.

I wasn't going to do this alone, I couldn't.

This is so fucking frustrating.

I wipe my tears and get the hell up to see where Dean was.

" Dean, do you have a fucking pro-"  I was stopped mid sentence, seeing Dean jumping on the bed punching the air, silently cheering.

I leaned against the door frame relieved, watching him jump up and down.

There was no need to worry.

"So you just weren't going to invite me to the celebration?" I try stepping up on the bed only for him to stop me.

" Oh no you don't, you're not shaking my baby up like a salt shaker. You just sit there, be pregnant, and watch daddy celebrate." He goes back to jumping,

As soon as he turns his back to me, i grab his ankle, making him fall face first onto the bed, and start jumping above him.

" Momma deserves to celebrate too!" I jumped around him and fall on him.

" STOP, you're hurting it!" He turns me on my stomach and starts rubbing it, whispering some bs to my stomach.

I laugh and comb my hands through his hair.

" Come here." 

" Yeah?" He looks into my eyes and i put my hands on his cheeks, scanning everything on his face.

" Are you ready for this? To be a daddy?" I knew I was ready but without him, not so sure.

"With you as a mommy, I couldn't be anymore ready."

I might have just fallen in love again.

We share a tender kiss before I try to jump up but he pulls me down.

"No jumping on the bed with my child in you!"

" But daddy, I'm just so happy. Can't we celebrate what you put inside me?" I raise my brow at him.

"Well when you say it like that.... 15 seconds of jumping."

" What? That only got me 15 seconds?! Make it 45."

"20 seconds."

"40 seconds"

"30 and that's final."

" Deal asshole."

And then the celebration commences with the best parents of this generation acting like the kid that they're soon to have.

"We're going to do great things, darling." 

"And to think our story hasn't even began yet." Dean mumbles under  his breath.

" What was that, babe?" I hum.

"Oh nothing, sweetheart."