~20~

- Y'all...... we reached 10k and I'm so thankful for all of you and your support. You guys and your goofy ass comment really motivate me to continue this story. Love you guys so much and continue reading :) -

Vote. Comment. Follow  

9 Months had gone by, and me and dean were better then we'd ever been. He had brought me a promise ring, we bought our own place together and even a dog that we named, yume.

I was now at our local  cafe which was my new part time job. If I wasn't helping  out in the studio then I was here. 

My boss was a perverted dick that would try and get in my pants every chance that he got or just pick on me about dating " A small dick Asian boi". But little did he know, that dick ain't little. 

" Maggie Baby, would you pick that lid up for me." The perverted smirk was evident in his voice as I was about to crouch down.

I only kept this dumbass job because Dean told me that I needed to hold down some type of job so that I could have something good on my resume.

I picked the lid up and as I was about to stand up, I felt a hard smack on my ass.

Hold the fuck up

This bitch did not just do that.

I stood the fuck up and was about to punch him square in the face when I heard the bell at the counter ring.

I look up , only to see Dean bent over the counter with his head in the palm of his hand, staring dead at the manager who still hadn't noticed who the customer was.

 I could see him looking at me with a triumph smirk like he had achieved something.

Little did he know, he fucked with the wrong ones.

" Hey baby, you want the usual before I clock out?" I try and calm him down with my eyes and he keeps staring at the manager.

 I'm pretty sure he's taken notice of Dean by now. 

I hear him make a quite gasp and he tries to quickly walk to the back, without being noticed.

" Nah baby, let me get a hot black coffee. Piping hot please." He gives me this look when he orders it that's  scary, intimidating, and sexy all at the same time. 

Wow....

Can't wait to get home tonight.

 I ring his order up on the machine and go to make it.

"No baby, let your manager make it. Hey, Andrew!" He yells making Andrew come out from where he was hiding in the back.

" Yes?" His voice cracks once he looked over at Dean, seeing how pissed he was.

"I love how hot you make your coffee. Do you mind making mine?" Deans smile creeping both Andrew and I out.

Andrew walks over to the machine, quickly making his coffee, dropping and spilling things in the process.

" Hey man, don't stress it. You act like you did something wrong." He cocked his head at Andrew.

" You didn't do anything wrong, did you?" Dean was going in on this man and it was such a turn on.

Andrew shook his head , spilling some of the coffee he was pouring into Deans cup,onto himself. He cursed under his breath, causing me to cover up my laugh with a cough.

He sets Deans coffee down in front of him, and tries to walk away.

Dean takes a  sip of it and makes a sour face.