~8~

(Anonymous POV)

The lights from the stage illuminated on her caramel skin and gave her hair a blue and purple tint. She swayed her hips to the music as we sung and rapped along with it. My full concentration wasn't on the song or the crowd , but on her.

And her concentration wasn't on me, it was on him. 

__________________________

(Maggies POV)

The performance was so enticing that , my mind began to drift. Lost in a sea of notes and the current of melodic voices.

 My body naturally swayed to the music, eyes closed. I was barely aware of my surroundings.

That was until I felt a hand on my wrist. Snapping out of my daze, I came face to face with Dean.

"You ever been on stage baby girl?"

" Plenty." I mockingly scoff and he smiles.

" Well tonight isn't going to be like anything you've ever experienced."

" Bet. Take me away Romeo!" I yell over the music. His grin widens as he drags me onto the stage by my wrist. 

Jae and Jazz follow right behind us , grinning at each other like fools.

 But who was I to talk? Dean and I were doing the same thing.

Crush's song Outside came on and I about flipped. 

I looked over at him and he looked at me knowing what I was thinking. 

He hyped the crowd up as he walked over to me. We both looked at each other as we waited for our part and when it came on , we both began to do the choreography that I had created. 

The crowd yelled as crush did his body rolls and I did my booty pop that i just had to add in there.

" Ayeee, that's my bitch!" I heard Jazz hyping me up.

 When we finished , the crowd cheered loudly and howled for us.

 We laughed and he gave me a hug after wards.

And that when i felt him put something hard in my hand.

The mic

 That's when 'Summer love' began to play. A song that he knew i loved and one that I could sing with my soul. 

He made that song for me.

Oh shit, this motha fucker wants me to sing in front of all these people.

I breath in and lift the mic up to my face and let my voice flow, lost in my own zone barely aware of the crowd. 

When I finished I had my eyes closed as I exited my zone. Once I opened them and the instrumental was over , the crowd erupted with cheers.   

A wide smile spread across my face and I jokingly bowed at them.

Next thing I knew, before I could turn around, an impact hit me in the back followed by an embrace.

" Why didn't you tell me you could do that?" Dean whispered in my ear.

" Where's the  fun in that?" i turn around embracing him back. I could hear him chuckle and I felt his heart beat right under my ear. 

One of my favorite sounds of the night.

________________

For the rest of the night, we bounced around to 'Oasis' and other songs, throwing water into the crowd at some points, and Giri actually dropped in and sang 'Hogu', another one of my favorite songs. During the rest of the night , we'd play games with the crowd or just goof around. More songs were sung and soon enough, the night came to an end.