~3~

We arrive to the apartment complex after about 10 minutes , although its about a 15 minute drive going at speed limit. Jazz takes a deep breath before getting out the car and running to my side before I can get out. She opens my door ,pulls me out, and closes the door behind me. She grabs me by my wrist and starts to drag me up the stairs to Jaes' apartment .

"Can you please tell me why we're in such a hurry?!" I whine as my circulation is being cut off by Jazzes tight grip.

"You'll know in second!" She says a little too excitedly as we reach jae's door. She knocks on his door repeatedly until he answers.

"Babe!" Jae yells and holds his arms out for jazz. She happily jumps in his arms and wraps her legs around his waist. awww......How disgusting. I shove them both into the nearby wall and just walk into his apartment. This was an every time thing that I unfortunately had to see.

        I slip my shoes off and put on my own pair of bunny slippers that Maggie had eventually bought for me since I spend most of my time here. I hear deep voices laughing as I walk further into jaes'   kitchen so that I could check out his fridge.

 Bending over , I look into his freezer at the bottom of his fridge and to my satisfaction, I find a full pint of birthday cake ice cream with my name written all over it. I smile and do a small happy dance.

"I LOVE YOU JAE!!" I yell closing the fridge with my foot and my prized possession in hand.

"Chill maggie. Thats all mine." Jazz says as she walks into the kitchen with jae, motioning to him and then below the belt. Jae blushes as Jazz just smirks at me.

" Must not be much of anything." I smirk at the both of them. Laughter erupts from the living room and jae and jazz just blush while jazz denies it and starts getting too graphic about details. I roll my eyes and plug my ears as I go to get a spoon for my ice cream.

"Thanks for this by the way." I hold up the pint to Jae. His still slightly red face, scrunches up in confusion.

"I didn't buy that. Kiji and Dean probably did."

"Wait KIJI?! BABY KIJI COME TO MAMI!" I yell making my way to the living room as he met me half way.

"MAMI! I missed you!" He picks me up and spins me around in the air and puts me down. Kiji was my twin/ best friend. People either thought we were dating or we were adopted siblings. I loved the kid to death but not in a romantic way cause he knew of my love for Dean. Sure he didn't agree with it, but I really didn't care.

" Did you buy me my ice cream?" I said holding up the pint. 

"Uh no actually , I think Dean did though." He said putting his arm on my head leaning on me.

" Where's this Dean person at? He bought me food so I'm pretty much already in love with him."

"Oh I know you are. Dean! Come here!" Kiji yells still leaning on me. As I wait i open the ice cream and start to eat it.

A figure comes around the corner and I would have dropped my ice cream if I didn't have an undying love for food. Why the hell was DEAN standing in front of me. Not just any Dean. My Dean was in front of me smiling.