~9~

(Dean POV)

It was amazing.

The way our lips melted together and our hands roamed  each others bodies. It wasn't anything sexual but It was a moment that was long overdue and held a lot of passion. 

We kept smiling and laughing between our little session and I loved it.

Her laugh was so cute and her curly hair occasionally tickled my face as her sweet smelling shampoo radiated from her curls.

Perfect.

That was the only way I could describe that moment. Everything was beautiful. Our connection, her hands going through my hair, mine going down her back, sometimes a little lower than what I had planned but neither of us minded.

And then it ended.

The world that had once seemed to hold just the 2 of us , turned back to the dark streets of Korea with the occasional person on a late night run.

We smiled at each other , both excited for the future events that would be better than the moment that we just had.

Maggies bright pearls where so evident that they were almost like the streetlights themselves. She messed with her hair trying to fix it as she looked down towards the ground, refraining from doing any type of happy dance.

We both stood there, looking up at the stars in a comfortable silence. I put my arm around her shoulder and she cuddled into me putting her arm around my waist. 

" Got em!" That's when I saw the glare of my car keys being held up in Maggies hands as she made a run for it.

" Maggie!" I yell chasing after her.

I haven't been this happy in a long time.

~~~~~~

(3rd POV)

Dean unlocked the door to his current apartment, letting Maggie step in first and following in after her locking the door.

Maggie looked around the room in awe. Dean had his favorite albums hanging up on the wall including his own , big green plants, cacti, white couches, etc. His house was a literal definition of an aesthetic

Neon light signs illuminated the room as Maggie flopped on the couch reading all of them. One of them was from his Bonnie and Clyde video, one said missing love , and the other had the word trbl.

Dean walked over to the 'missing love' sign and some how changed the 'missing'  part of the sign into the word 'found'. Now it said 'found love'. Dean looked over at Maggie and smiled at her. Finally noticing what the sign had meant, Maggies face grew hot.

Now it took a lot to make Maggie flustered or speechless but dean had managed to make her feel this way many times in the past 2 days.

He was special.

Never had Maggie ever felt so much emotion towards one person in her life.

She felt so vulnerable. So happy .Yet so confused. 

But at the same time she felt better than she ever.

Dean felt the same.

He had always kept to himself  and been the mystery man, even to his closest friends.

But with Maggie.... He felt like an open book.

The same vulnerable happy feeling that Maggie had, he had and they both knew that the feeling was mutual.

Dean walked over to the coach that Maggie was lying on and he sat right on her.

" Ughh Dean!" She groaned as his weight almost crushed her and her arms flailed all around as she giggled. 

Dean simply picked up the remote and turned on his flat screen TV casually, secretly hiding his smile.

"Get Off!" She laughed gasping for air. This went on for the next 5 minutes until she pretended to stop breathing and Dean became a worry wart, while she laughed in his face about how priceless his expression was.

He began to ignore her and everything she did.

Little did he know, she always won at the quite game. 

Messing around with her shorts in a teasing way as she laid down on the couch next to him, making sure her hair was was big and sexy, combing it to where he could see unmarked skin on her neck.

You could almost hear how uncomfortable he was and oh how Maggie enjoyed this.

Finally for her final step, she asked dean where his room was , earning nothing but a point in the direction of a white door.

She pouted at the lack of attention as she got up.

 One last time she glanced back at him only to throw her jacket over his face , leaving her in nothing but a red cami and her shorts.

Brown skin radiant.

Every ounce of light that hit her illuminated her skin, even in the dim lit room.

Dean was mesmerized by her beauty and couldn't take his eyes off of her. Eyes roamed all over her body and the shine of her skin only seemed to heighten her beauty even more if thats possible.

She disappeared behind his door and closed it softly.

It had seemed like forever since Maggie had closed the door and boy, was Dean anxious. When you leave someone in a daze like she did dean, how could you not be anxious to see them?

A good 20 minutes later, She steps out of the room.

No longer in her prior attire.

Nor her attire at all.

She was dressed in Deans attire.

HIS hoodie was draped around the girls form, going a little lower than mid thigh but she was still showing enough for it to still be sexy.

But in a cute way.

The royal blue hoodie made her complexion pop and eyes shine.

She definitely wore it better than he ever had.

At this very moment, Dean couldn't take his eyes off of her. Dean had never felt this way for anyone and if anyone had walked into his room at that very moment, they could see the ghosts of hearts in his eyes.

Madly in love with a Maggie.

At that very moment she looked into his eyes and smiled, then everything was so clear.

Somehow, Someway, Dean had found his soulmate.