~25~

* SEXUAL CONTENT*

~2 years later~

" Home sweet  fucking home. Going on tour with you is exhausting!"

I threw myself onto  the  white couch in our apartment.

" Weren't you the one throwing ass on stage and crowd diving? Seemed like you were having a blast to me." He throws himself  on the coach next to me , throwing our bags into whatever corner.

The room goes silent, me and him  both exhausted.

Although the booming speakers were fun, this silence was soothing.

I roll over into Deans side and he throws his arm around me, pulling me closer.

" Thank you." He whispers against my temple.

" For?" 

" For being one of the best girls that I've gone on tour with." I  punch the fuckin air out of his chest without a second thought, then lay against him again.

" Come again?"  

I dare this mothafucker to come at me incorrect .

" Can you fucking take a joke? Shit, do I have to worry about meeting Jesus every time I make a joke?"   Dean coughs up his lungs, gasping for air.

" Want to find out?"  I snapped back.

I silently wait for him to catch his breath.

" What I meant to say, before you almost sent me to the hospital, was  that you're the first and ONLY girl who I've gone on tour with and I've got to say that , that was the best tour yet. And it wouldn't have been without you babe." He planted a kiss on my cheek.

I couldn't help but smile and  by the time I  looked up he was already looking at me.

" I love you, Kwon." My hand cups his cheek and I capture his lips with mine.

At this point , I couldn't imagine doing anything in my life without him.

We break apart and he looks me  straight in my eyes.

"I love you , Magnolia."

I can't get enough of him

" Show me how much you really love me." My eyes narrow as I wiggle my eyebrows.

Before I knew it, Dean had pulled me up from the coach to where I was standing.

" Come to papa." He held his arms out towards me and I gladly jumped on him like a koala.

He held me up by my ass and began walking us towards our bed room.

Yes, we moved in together.

He pushes the door open with his foot, while I laugh my ass off in his arms for no particular reason.

Dean tries to throw me on the bed but I pull him down with me, causing him to laugh once he lands right between my boobs.

So there we are laughing our asses of for no good reason.

Then after a while, we're breathless and quite

Now, we can either talk and go to sleep or make love?

So, lets take in consideration how the both of us have been crammed on a tour bus with 8 other people, who were determined to ruin our few moments.

Now, talk or fuck?

We're definitely going down in the sheets tonight!

I look at Dean and I don't have to say anything before he gets on top of me and we begin making out.