Chapter 10: A Reasoning Of A Bent Story

(Swipe for the Song! Listen while you read!⬆️)
Background Music: BTS Minor piano collection BY Samyang Piano

"I- I d-" A familiar voice seemed to have spoken over me. "Yeji! Eric! It's your party, why are you outside?" His voice was loud and his glance was cold. "Is that Y/n?" He looked at me and smirked. "Why are you bothering her? Did you not say that you loved Yeji?" He walked towards us. "Why are you doing this?" Eric's face was filled of angry expressions and madness filled his tears as they fell down, dripping from his face. "Baby, let's not do this." Yeji said softly to Eric. "You are not mines. Don't call me that." Eric said as he was still facing him. "Did you forgot who I am? Did you forgot what I did for you? Without me or Younghoon, you wouldn't be popular. Am I wrong, Eric..?" He scoffed. "You never expressed it. But when I said I was starting to like her, Why did you bother?!" He raised his voice. "You two followed me. Plus, You weren't good enough for her. I fell in love with her too. You were always mean to her." Eric said as he stepped in front of me. "You're with Yeji. Step away from Y/N." He said cold but calmly. Eric looked back at me. I was confused. "I'm sorry, Hwall." He took my hands and he dragged me away from the chaos. "Y/n you need to know everything." He said as we were running out of there. "What is happening?! Why is Hwall like this!?" I shouted in terror. "He'll find us. We have to go someplace that he won't find us at. Well at least it'll give us some time." He said to me as we rushed to a road that we both used to walk through together. "Isn't this my Halmoni's house!?" I asked in shock. "Yes it is. I would love to take you there but since it was sold and given to other people, we can't go there anymore. I hope you remember this place that I am taking you to." He said as we ran to the building where we fell in love. "Remember our school? Do you remember this closet? We both hid in here away from Hwall and Younghoon. Since it's serious now, let's stay in here until whenever I finish what I wanted to tell you." He said as he closed the door and opened the curtains to let some light in.

We sat away from the window

We sat away from the window. "Can we sit by each other? I'm kind of scared." I told him as I moved closer to him. "Don't worry. You don't have to be afraid." He said as he found a spot for us to sit down by. "Are you sure they won't find us? What happens if they do find us?" I panicked a bit. "Calm down. I need to tell you everything." Eric settled down and calmed me down. "Listen...."

*Eric's POV*
I was so exhausted from my job. I missed Y/n so much, she was my only motivation. 'Y/n I'm coming home please wait for me.' I only wanted her. I stopped by the flower shop to give her roses. Like I used to do before. Suddenly an old friend came by. "Hey! How have you been?" I asked him. "I've been great! Why are you here?" He asked me. "I came here to buy Y/n flowers." I faced the owner. "Do you have any roses?" I asked him. "Sorry, we ran out of them." I sighed. "Are you and Y/n happily married now?" My old friend asked with a silly look. "Yes. Younghoon? Where is Hwall?" I asked. "Shhh.."
I looked behind me and someone hit me. I woke up in a unfamiliar place. "Let me go.. Hwall?? Why!!!!?" I yelled with all my lungs. "Let me go! I need to go back home." I shouted. "You can go home if you listen to me." He said crouched in front of me. "Give me Y/n. Then I'll let you go." He smirked. "Are you crazy!? I thought it was settle. We are friends!" I yelled at him. " key word, Were." He chuckled. Younghoon entered through the door with a girl. "You never noticed this girl." Hwall said as he pointed to another girl.
"Her name is Hwang Yeji. She liked you so much. She's bold enough to even approach us. Let's say, you and Yeji get to know each other, fall in love, divorce Y/n, so I can marry her." Hwall smiled expecting a agreement. "No." I commanded. Hwall kicked me in my stomach. "If not, I'll just kill Y/n and find someone else. It's easy. All you have to do is let Y/N go, simple huh?" He chuckled and forced me to look at him. "Don't you fucking touch Y/n!" I shouted at him. "I guess there'll be eyes of Eric's, full of tears. Many dry eyes watching the blood rushing out of Y/n.." he got up and headed for the door. "Stop! Fine! If you promise not to kill her." I got frustrated and tears filled my eyes. "Untie him." Hwall told Younghoon. Younghoon untied me. "Yeji, he's all yours. I'll be listening to you." He placed a microphone and tracker on me.
The same night I came home I was quiet I didn't want her to worry. I felt shattered, I couldn't love her. They knew every word I would say. We agreed to meet in mornings. Only a few. The first morning I had to take Yeji to my house and introduce Yeji to Y/n. They met and I had to smiled through it. The day she was clubbing, my mic was broken. They didn't realize that the battery died. I was surprised. I didn't tell her sooner because she would worry and she would get killed on spot. The thing was that they replaced it in the morning after me and Y/n made love with our bodies.
I was relieved but before I headed to their place, I knew that Y/n would be in the library so I told her to forget it. I didn't really want her to cause it was also something special to me. At the party her and Jimin made me upset. I talked to her while the microphone was on but Yeji and I agreed to not speak about it to Hwall. Yeji could only hear me but she would tell Hwall and Younghoon. We decided to keep it down if I stay with Yeji. We spoke of it at the restaurant. Jimin made me so mad, I wanted to kill him, but it wouldn't matter because Hwall was going to do something if it was going somewhere. It wouldn't either because I wouldn't have let her and Jimin date. I didn't want to divorce her, that day came with papers but I never signed it. I bought the mansion. It was for us even though she didn't live with me. We're still married, I just never told her. We suddenly met again at the university. Chaeyoung is my cousin she never knew about me and Y/n but until that day when we saw each other in the halls. I told her after. Yeji attended there because of me too. I was actually surprised when y/n became a model. I was very happy for her. I missed her. The day we met again from the morning I gave her the napkin. I planned it. I hope she got message. I didn't want to lose her anymore. I wanted to tell her. I need help. We met at the tracks. She brought up Hwall and Younghoon. I was afraid that if she meets them, they'll be bitter to her. I told her we have been 'hanging out'. When she left I wanted to go for a run. I didn't notice Yeji and her friends until they yelled my name. I was told to come near them. They asked if I knew the model. I told them I just wanted to be nice, so Yeji and the others wouldn't suspect anything else from that. I realized that Yeji didn't have the ear piece in because she left it in her locker so she went back for it. I was relieved. The next morning we decided to plan a party. Me and Hwall had an agreement if Y/n said she loved me, Hwall would let us go. If she said she didn't love me, I had to go overseas with Yeji and to never return. That's why I was so frustrated with Y/n. She wasn't the unexpected guest that we made it seem like..

She was the guest that was expected.

Chaeyoung helped me as well. I knew Y/n would always love me. She helped me bring y/n. I knew Yeji was behind listening. The microphone wasn't on me, because they were there to listen. I secretly took off the tracker and placed it at the university. Then, I didn't expect to see Hwall. That made me even more mad.
Did he hear her? No. She didn't answer.

*Present*
"Y/n.. you have to answer honestly now. Tell me first. Don't be guilty. I know I did the wrong things, I mistreated you. I left you alone. I'm a terrible person." I looked at her wishing she's take me back. "Eric.. I don't know what to say.. I'm sorry..." she said as she told her side as well. "She listener all along. What about that call? That one day you never picked up but then you picked up but it was Yeji." She asked me. "I had a meeting. My phone wasn't silenced, you called and they took my phone making sure I wasn't making noise. Yeji then answered. I got so mad I kicked the chairs and that made them surprised. She lied that I was asleep. The told me not to make it suspicious. So I told you not to worry." I said as I tried I hold my head up for her. "It's okay to cry. You've been strong for so long." She hugged me gently patting my head. "I miss you so much. I hate the fact that you would push me away, but now I really apologize. I really missed you." I gently told her. "A story which was twisted. I could never have imagined..." Y/n spoke as she broke the hug. Her face was facing me. "I always thought you would never love me again. I always blamed myself. I understand you now." She said as tears ran down her face. I couldn't stand it, I pulled her closer to me. She spoke into my ears...

"I guess you never changed at all."

To be continued...