Chapter 4: Late Birthday "Gift"

(Swipe for the Song! Listen while you read!⬆️)
Background Music: House Of Cards By BTS
(Rated.🤣 I won't be so detailed though!)

I went the room and sat on the bed. "So much for actually caring." I scoffed. I placed the bag in my closet and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After rinsing, I went to put on my sleeping clothes on.

A few minutes later, I was playing a few games on my phone

A few minutes later, I was playing a few games on my phone. Eric walked in. "Do you not care for me anymore?" He chuckled. I didn't answer him. He snatched my phone and held it up. "Hey! Give it back." I looked at him. I didn't want to stand up, so I didn't approach him. "If you really want it, come get It." He smirked at me. "What are you up to?" I asked him, as I got up standing in front of him. He looked down at me and coldly smiled. "I didn't give you a present." He slowly let his hands down giving me my phone. "That's the present?" I laughed. "Maybe." He chuckled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I backed off. "That's all you care for." I pushed him away and went back on the bed. I sat there as he looked at me.

"You're gonna stop taking me for granted

"You're gonna stop taking me for granted." He chuckled and approached me as he slid his hands slowly on my legs all the way up to my thighs. "Give me it." He said as he smirked. I looked at him in his eyes. I could tell he was serious but was he teasing me? "Can you stop? I know you don't care." I told him trying to move his hands, but his grip got stronger, squeezing my thighs. "Ahhh." I twitched. "Just like that, but I want that to happen when I'm under you." He said smashing his lips onto me. Right then he put his tongue in my mouth. It was passionate but even though I wanted to push away, I couldn't resist him. Did he feel the same as me?

For a bit he got into it and went on top of me. He took my shorts off and took action. He smiled and bit me. I screamed a bit cause it was a bit hurtful. "So it's tight." He smirked at me as he looked up from underneath me. He chuckled and pulled his jeans down. "I'll be gentle. Don't worry either, it'll be quick." He said to me as he put on protection, then he thrust it into me. I moaned and he smiled at me. "Ahhh shitttt." He lift his head back moaning. I felt him coming. It felt good but I forgot that he had protection. "My sperm isn't in you." He back off and pulled it off. "Happy Birthday." He said as he came up to me slowly into my ear. Then gently kissed me down my neck to my chest then back down and kissed it. Eric threw it away. He left the room as he put his pants on and buckled his belt. I did like it. I wanted more but I knew that this was all he really wanted out of me. I got back into my sense and put my shorts on. I fell asleep waking up to the next morning.

I went to to shower again and thought of that night. "We actually did it." I smiled. I got out and went to the library for a while. "Hello? Are you Y/F/N?" I looked at the person, who's voice it belonged to. "Yes, I am. What happened?" I asked her. "There's a man waiting for you, he wanted to see you." She told me as I looked out and saw Eric. I walked out and saw him. "What is it that you want?" I asked him giving him a cold stare. "I know yesterday night was something. I enjoyed it to be honest, but let's never speak of it again." He looked at me but something didn't feel right. He left me and I already knew this was going to happen. He just wanted it. "I'm so useless." I told myself and walked into the building.

Later around 4pm, I got into my dress and did my hair and makeup. I arrived at the party. "I'm so glad you made it! How are things with you and Eric?" Yeji asked me as she smiled at me. "It's going fine. Please. Congratulations!" I told her as she hugged me. "Thanks! That means a lot." She smiled and chuckled. "Well, you're free to roam around. Have fun." She gave me a drink and walked away. I finished it and sat down. I looked around and saw the guy I met at the club. He saw me too and approached me. "Looks like your husband isn't here. What are you doing here alone?" He asked me and didn't smile.

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry. Who cares about him?" I laughed. "Let's introduce each other properly. I'm Y/F/N." I stood up and bowed. "I'm Park Jimin. Let's drink together then?" He grabbed two drinks and handed me it. "For Yeji. Even though she isn't here with us." Jimin chuckled and we both took a shot. "I want to know you more." He smiled at me and we both sat down together.

*Eric's POV*
I walked into the party and greeted Yeji. "Hi! I was expecting you." She laughed and hugged me.

I hugged her back and smiled

I hugged her back and smiled. "Are you guys a couple?" Another couple asked us. "Yes, we are." Yeji spoke quickly. I nudged her. She looked at me. "It's okay." She whispered into my ears. "I hope you guys last long!" They smiled and greeted us.

 "I hope you guys last long!" They smiled and greeted us

I looked around and saw Y/n. She's with the same guy. It made me furious, but I couldn't be mad at her. I told her to forget about us yesterday. I didn't know how to feel. I kept eyeing them. I didn't want her with him. Yeji, of course she was too into me. I couldn't. A couple hours past, Jimin and Y/n were finally apart and I dragged Y/n into the hallway with me. "I'm tired of it!" I shouted at her.

To be continued...