Chapter 6: Words I Only Thought Of

(Swipe for the Song! Listen while you read!⬆️)
Background Music: Goodbye Road By IKON

After the whole event, I laid on my bed after washing up. "Is this how everything will be?" I said to myself. I sat on the bed and wondering where Y/n was. I went outside and suddenly a car drove by. I hid behind the bush and waited. A girl walked out and a guy. 'Jimin? Y/n!?' I whispered and tried to ear hustle. "Thanks for making me feel better." Y/n said but I couldn't see her face. "No problem, I will always try my best. Don't frown, keep smiling okay?" he chuckled and moved her hair behind her ears. He was leaning for a kiss. I almost got up but she backed off. "I'm sorry, it's not right. There must be a reason for everything. Thanks for dropping me off. You should get going. It's late." She turned around and smiled. He suddenly grabbed her. 'Why is he so annoying?' I was disgusted. "If he hurts you, tell me... okay?? See you soon..." He hugged her and drove away. I slowly got up and waited for her to see me. "Ahh!" She was startled. "D-did you see and hear everything?" She asked. I tilted my head. "No." I lied and remembered about what we said to each other. It brought me back the emotions without realizing it. It gave me the hurtful feeling. I couldn't just pretend like nothing happened. My eyes felt weak but somehow I was trying to let her know that I was afraid to lose her and that her words and actions brought me pain. I knew that it wasn't just me either. I brought her pain. I could see it just by the way she is right now. "I'm going to bed." She walked away into the house. I wanted to grab her but it was too late. Yeji is listening. I was walking into the house wishing she was already asleep. I entered the room to find her sitting on the bed waiting for me. "About what I said.." She pulled out a file. "Let's divorce." She slowly handed it to me. "Why are you hesitant?" I threw words at her. "Let's do it then." I walked up to the file, hoping she'd stop me from grabbing it. She took it away before I could grab it. "Tell me. Do you still have feelings for me?" She gave me the feelings in her eyes that I wish I didn't make her feel that way. It was more worse than I could've imagined. She was hurt.

*Y/N's POV*
"What are talking about?" Eric tilted his head. "Weren't you mad that I was with another guy? You're acting different. You didn't want to get divorced and now you do. Make up your mind. Tell me, Do you still love me?" I shouted at him. I couldn't keep my cool anymore. I was so calm but now I realize that actions and feelings of others changes, but the way you truly feel about someone doesn't. I felt so insecure about myself. I was hurt. He was silenced. "Can you hear me??!" I shouted as tears built up in my eyes. "I know you heard everything with Jimin. I didn't want us to make a scene outside. I know you too well. If you lied about loving me. I'll just get going and you can live happily with Yeji." I gave him another chance to answer. "It's true.. I heard it.." he quietly spoke. "But otherwise, it's not true as well, because you lied." He spoke out and looked at me. "I didn't want to divorce you. Now that I think about it, I do. Do you know why?" He paused waiting for me to answer. My heart was beating. "You didn't want a divorce. You wantEd to kiss me as well. You and Jimin. You guys hugged, went out for a meal, surprised I met you there as well. You guys almost kissed, he even brought you back home in the evening and now you're lying and you're make it my fault. I can't lie that it wasn't my fault either but don't blame it all on me." He looked at me with a cold glance. Weight was on my chest. "It was not my intention." Tears ran down my face. "You and Yeji were already a couple before I even met her! That's worse." I yelled as I backed away. "I'll admit that we both hid these lies. I was just saying that I wasn't the only one lying. I'll give you that. So what Y/n, maybe we should divorce since we're not supposed to be together. Right?" He scoffed coldly at me. "Sign it then.." I told him walking past him as tears ran down my face. I was filled with anger. "Why is my mind all over the place??!" I cried to myself as I walked outside and tears kept rolling down on my face. "I'm sorry, Eric.." That was the only three words I thought of. It killed me inside, he doesn't love me. It's true.

*Eric's POV*
"Y/n... I'm sorry for being so harsh. I can't do this to you." I thought to myself. "I'm sorry, Y/n.." I only thought of.

To be continued...